What did you learn today? Part II

I learned a new word for time -- silly o'clock !! :lol:

I learned that I really love my black beans and rice. Now, I just need to try this other recipe fr it that I have. Come from an old family friend that we haven't seen in 40 years. She and her hubby were born in Cuba, married in Florida and had 3 children. Don't know where any of them are now.

I just learned that my old supervisor is back in Evis but he is over another department within Evis and my old lead is also back with the same title but she is limited to floor duty only, cannot answer the USDA buzzers and cannot speak to any of the trimmers. Oh I'm so mad I could scream. And to think I was actually debating on going back after Christmas? EPIC FUCKING FAIL!!!! *smacks the desk, kicks the wall, and throws an ink pen.*

I just learned that my old supervisor is back in Evis but he is over another department within Evis and my old lead is also back with the same title but she is limited to floor duty only, cannot answer the USDA buzzers and cannot speak to any of the trimmers. Oh I'm so mad I could scream. And to think I was actually debating on going back after Christmas? EPIC FUCKING FAIL!!!! *smacks the desk, kicks the wall, and throws an ink pen.*
Why are you caught up in that drama if you aren't there any more? :dunno:

Why are you caught up in that drama if you aren't there any more? :dunno:
Because these two people literally gunned for me and got me fired because one of them was afraid I *might* become a supervisor over her when I finished my degree. If wasn't for these two, I would still be there. Besides what they terminated me for was very very very minor compared to what they got caught doing and should have been automatically terminated for. It burns my ass like you wouldn't believe.

popcorn.gif

TWA should have copyrighted his "gnat" phrase. Everyone seems to be using it on AD lately.

Because these two people literally gunned for me and got me fired because one of them was afraid I *might* become a supervisor over her when I finished my degree. If wasn't for these two, I would still be there. Besides what they terminated me for was very very very minor compared to what they got caught doing and should have been automatically terminated for. It burns my ass like you wouldn't believe.
I don't doubt it seems terribly unfair to you.

But can you change anything about it? If they did something illegal, can you file a complaint with a state agency or something?

If you can't change anything about it, what good does smacking your head do?

That would burn me too. :(

I don't doubt it seems terribly unfair to you.

But can you change anything about it? If they did something illegal, can you file a complaint with a state agency or something?

If you can't change anything about it, what good does smacking your head do?
Well now I'm even more mad - they LIED about everything that they got caught doing. The supervisor was reinstated over Salvage not USDA Trimmers. The lead was demoted from lead to floor position and was told to not speak to USDA or the trimmers. However she's on the bad side of the VMO now because she lied so I'm thinking that she's pretty well screwed until she leaves. I need to go to Springdale and throw a fit in Donnie Smith's office. I'm definitely going to push for USDA if I can. I have a feeling that Evis will slowly but surely be handed back over to the lead as long as she keeps performing tricks to the GMP. If she's ever a lead again, I'm done.
That would burn me too. :(
Lord you have no idea. I thought Karma had made her rounds, but I guess not. Just goes to show if you lie like a dog you're good, but if you're honest you're worth about as much as chicken shit to the company.

done with what?

Done with Tyson and anyone associated with them. I'll do my damndest to bring them down and bring them down hard. This isn't right and if they have screwed me over, no telling how many others they have done the same way. I'm ready to pull my guns out and smoke the whole place down. Tyson is all about this 'image' they want to project. Well knowing the truth from the inside the image they conjure up in my mind is a shitty one at best.

I need to get the Tyson reporting hotline and call their asses up and call them out on bullshit.

I learned that California uses a different blend of gas in the winter. They say it is about 3% less efficent but my mileage went from 20.2 to 15.7

I learned that California uses a different blend of gas in the winter. They say it is about 3% less efficent but my mileage went from 20.2 to 15.7

yup. it applies to all states with winter season. it's bad.

Back