Hearing babe from so CA.

Caroleee

Reaction score
Hi! My name is carol. I'm 21/female from southern California.
I'm hearing, I know ASL. I'm looking for deaf/hoh man to help me with my signing. A friend, and maybe something more. Chat with me! :D

Hi my name is carlos and im deaf and im from south cali and i willing help you with your singing and i will chat with u and im 20 but turnin 21 in 39 days and send me your sykpe or something ?

are you talkin about me ? oh yea willing teach her with signing :) also i lives in south cali which 30 mins or less away from ontario ca

are you talkin about me ? oh yea willing teach her with signing :) also i lives in south cali which 30 mins or less away from ontario ca

Strange.... Ontario was in "south Cali". When I drove through it last week. Was there a quake?

Strange.... Ontario was in "south Cali". When I drove through it last week. Was there a quake?

Ontario, CA is a nice suburb. Was there for my cousin's wedding.

Ontario, CA is a nice suburb. Was there for my cousin's wedding.

Very familiar with it. I have in-laws there and in Upland as well. See the thread where me and Tousi discussed area burger places. Still very much in "south Cali". That was the joke.

ooh yeahh u should see ontario mills by freeway tho and yea i know that my familys lives in everywhere there tho.. yea its familiar but why it was joke ?

Back