The Admin

deafdrummer

Reaction score
Does anyone know where Alex is? I've not heard from him since February the 7th. I've sent him emails, asking him about something. I've not heard from him. I hope nothing bad has happened to him. Please PM me if you know.

Thanks.

He was here today. Maybe he didn't get your email. Why don't you try PM instead?

I'm asking the mods, not just anyone. I need to know if he's turned up missing.

He's usually around, just send him a PM and he will get back to you when he's free.
Alex's fine, he just doesn't have time to post much on AD right now.

Can you image when alex wants to enjoy here yet he gets ton of emails either fixing, following up or some complaints. It d be too difficult for him to make a decision to enjoy here and fix at the same time. Just be pateince since it isnt emegency so allow alex to relax and enjoy and get to know each of us as much as possible. If there is a serious problem let mod know if mods cant do anything about it. therefore let the adm and be patience when the adm is ready.

Can you image when alex wants to enjoy here yet he gets ton of emails either fixing, following up or some complaints. It d be too difficult for him to make a decision to enjoy here and fix at the same time. Just be pateince since it isnt emegency so allow alex to relax and enjoy and get to know each of us as much as possible. If there is a serious problem let mod know if mods cant do anything about it. therefore let the adm and be patience when the adm is ready.

This has nothing to do with you or anybody else here. You don't know the nature of the request. I have a need to reach Alex. Alex, please check your email when you have a chance. Thanks.

Perhaps he didn't get the email due to any number of reasons. Did you try PMing him?

This has nothing to do with you or anybody else here. You don't know the nature of the request. I have a need to reach Alex. Alex, please check your email when you have a chance. Thanks.

You are right that it has nothing to do with me or anybody.

I made a comment this friendly reminder that Alex is no superman, but he's just human who has a life outside of this forum. It is going to take some time for him to check EVERYONE's emails that comes form alldeaf.

Good Luck. :)

If it is so private, and a question only for the mods, why didn't you just PM the various mods?

Because I don't know who they are. Do you know how many members I would have to search through?

Later, never mind...

Because I don't know who they are. Do you know how many members I would have to search through?

Later, never mind...

A SUPER MODERATOR responded to you in this thread. In fact, he was the second person to respond altogether. You just ain't tryin'.

It's on the front page. "View Forum Leaders" Click the link with that title at the bottom of the page, and they are all listed, with a link to PM each of them...

Alex has been busy, he comes around when he have the time. If you had tried to contact him via PM or e-mail. All you can do is be patience and he will respond when he can.

If there is something issues about AD, maybe one of the mods team can help you with that if you PM me or any other mods here if you wish. If you prefer just to talk to Alex, then you might have to wait a while til he find time to respond to you.

Back