Zvrs z5 max

taurizs

Reaction score
I learned that a lot of customers complained about Z5 MAX desktop because privacy issues and no anti virus no security too. ZVRS completely control all customers privacy on Z5 MAX desktop. Customers can't change or have any options on Z5 MAX desktop. The customers still worry about privacy issues also they prefer firefox or IE instead of chrome. Chrome has a lot of problem with privacy.. yes its dangerous.. Is Z5 MAX worth for customers?

first off -- show me a link that chrome browser has security privacy browsing issue . there isnt any. second - why are you trying to use another browser on a locked down unit that was provided for you for free that lets you make video calls that it was designed for? They developed the software to use chrome browsing and other browsers is not compatible.

As for security antivirus - you are right - if it has a internet browsing capability - then it should have a browsing protection chrome add on. Other then that there should be no virus/privacy concerns if you knew how the internet works and how the videophones is only a standalone videoconferencing unit.

they using remotely and fix some computer problems from tech but yes remote unit using all zvrs 5 max is privacy issue i wiped out and get rid privacy out the system put standard os back in stock and worked ! just pull the hard drive out hook up to other computer and wipe them out and reinstall using cd or usb media in backup computer only before putting back to lenovo computer (z5 max) if you have problem contact me via message find the board there my email in other threads thank!

I just posted in other thread, but... It's relevant here

They did the same with Z5 max. And no way to add virus protection to a Windows 8 computer. I boxes mine up the same day I got it and left it in garage. Had to wait 6 months to avoid return fee of $100. Eventually they called me. I explained why not using it. They said there was no fee to return. Their employees should at least read the fine print in their own contracts. Then Sorenson offered me new nTouch with one number so I switched to that. I liked the z20 I had several years ago but they won't do only that. I don't want a POS Apple product.

It also took a few months to send firefly flasher. So no way to know when phone rang unless you were sitting right in front of it at the time

Back