Self-Order Kiosk

Reaction score
Have you noticed this coming in some places? I have never felt comfortable ordering food because it's hard to hear in noisy places and not everyone who takes your order speaks clear.

I have noticed Panera and WaWa have self-order computers that I know of, so far. I know it may take away jobs, but at least having one self-order is helpful for people who can't hear well, don't speak english or can't speak.

What do you think about this? Make sure you thank them when you answer survey's from your receipts.

Kiosk is the best ever happen to deaf community. Why? You don't have to deal with crap order with the cashier and make too many mistake or being awkward on how to communicate with deaf.

I tried Kiosk at Jack-in-Box and the order come in excellent as I except. It's flawless... Serious.

Kiosk is the best ever happen to deaf community. Why? You don't have to deal with crap order with the cashier and make too many mistake or being awkward on how to communicate with deaf.

I tried Kiosk at Jack-in-Box and the order come in excellent as I except. It's flawless... Serious.

lol, right on!

Back