Hovrs' Mvp

Press conference need to get Flash Video, firefox says doesn't have a flash video, it's missing.

Did you download Quicktime Plug-in 7.2 software into your Firefox yet? Worked?

According to the FCC in their order #fcc07-186 paragraph 89-94 explains that providers may not offer consumers financial or OTHER INCENTIVE, directly or indirectly. what this means is lets say HOVRS says if you want the mvp you MUST use their vrs service. and you need to try to get more of your friends to use the service as well and you will get their mvp. that is using the mvp as OTHER INCENTIVE and you need to file a complaint. if anyone has had this happen im looking into this because this has happend to my family. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU.

DING DONG there you hit right on the nail why use hovrs service to get mvp? horse push cart or pull cart? what if everyone decline my purple invitation?

firefox 3.0 and up do not have flash player ready for 64 bit version in ubunta so those using ubuntu stick to 32 bits version on x64 cpu pc's as i had trouble with 64 bit version on amd turion x64 hp laptop

you can add me a purple ticket

you can add me purple ticket on HOVRS Derek Hawley -- floridaguy497384 (a) aol.com (a) = @ ( prevent on junk email) and I will send you invite too! Thank you![/email]

Hovrs purple tickets

ERIC CARD ericcard179 (a) msn.com ( prevent spam you can add @ )

I will add for you invite as soon as possible

Are those MVP sellers like a pyramic scheme or MLM level like Quixstar? What's the deal with those points they are getting?

I guess Duray is behind in everything on AD so he/she has jumped in uncharted water... when he/she could have read old topics before asking such.

MVP is offered by HOVRS for free to those who has HOVRS account.

Does Duray know what HOVRS is?

David, this is the thread you created, and you want it :locked: ?

Back