Cochlear recalls Nucleus CI500

How are they MAPping him? Are they using the NRTs? Does the audiologist do a booth test after MAPping? What does the audiogram look like?

Yes they use nrts they even had smeone from the actual CI company come and see him. they say his device is fine.....i dont buy it tho. hes at the max for volume and all they can work with is the rate now.

well not yet lol he has one on the right side and usses a hearing aid on the left

So what does his audiogram look like after the MAPping? You said that he wasn't hearing anything, what does the audiologist say?

So what does his audiogram look like after the MAPping? You said that he wasn't hearing anything, what does the audiologist say?

idk how to read it but it had all these blue things all to the very top of each line. the audiologist just says we arent finished yet we will figure this out. mind u another lil boy who is younger got his the same day and can hear. i moved from mass to CT to find more help. i dont want to give up but idk what to do anymore.

idk how to read it but it had all these blue things all to the very top of each line. the audiologist just says we arent finished yet we will figure this out. mind u another lil boy who is younger got his the same day and can hear. i moved from mass to CT to find more help. i dont want to give up but idk what to do anymore.

Is he learning ASL?

How to Understand Your Hearing Test - Hearing Aid Resource for Consumers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie1SdWdWErg]How to Read an Audiogram - YouTube[/ame]

Is he learning ASL?

yes i am teaching him what i learned but now he knows stuff i dont even know. i want to learn more and these ppl here want me to pay to learn as if im doing it for fun. i want to communiate with my baby

yes i am teaching him what i learned but now he knows stuff i dont even know. i want to learn more and these ppl here want me to pay to learn as if im doing it for fun. i want to communiate with my baby

What people here? Some ADers want you to pay them to teach you ASL?

Where is your 17 month old picking up signs that you don't know?

Wirelessly posted

beba said:
Is he learning ASL?

does your child receive early intervention services? Does he have an ifsp? You can write in family goals, such as "family will learn and use 300 signs".

Wirelessly posted

does your child receive early intervention services? Does he have an ifsp? You can write in family goals, such as "family will learn and use 300 signs".

he has early intervention. The old EI services he had in MA were great but none of them knew sign so he didnt pay them mind. i just moved and im waiting for his new services. the lady that came here knows sign very well. she said the asd school offers classes to family but only after hes 3 and attending the school.

Wirelessly posted

beba said:
Wirelessly posted

he has early intervention. The old EI services he had in MA were great but none of them knew sign so he didnt pay them mind. i just moved and im waiting for his new services. the lady that came here knows sign very well. she said the asd school offers classes to family but only after hes 3 and attending the school.

do you have signing goals in your ifsp?

Wirelessly posted

contact connecticut hands & voices.

cthandsandvoices@gmail.com

or

860-529-7766

Wirelessly posted

do you have signing goals in your ifsp?

we havent started, the new services yet. i had it in my mass one tho. I always make it a point to tell them i need my family to get help and services to learn

Back