Telltale Signs of Being a Mother....

rockin'robin

Reaction score
* Your feet stick to grape jelly on the kitchen floor--and you don't care.

* Popsicle's become a food staple.

* Your favorite television show is a cartoon.

* You're so desperate for adult conversation that you spill your guts to the telemarketer that calls and HE hangs up on YOU!

* You buy cereal with marshmallows in it.

* You count the sprinkles on each kid's cupcake to make sure they're equal.

* You have time to shave only one leg at a time.

* You hide in the bathroom to be alone.

* Your kid throws up and you catch it.

* You get up at 5:30 AM and you have no time to eat, sleep, drink or go to the bathroom, and yet... you still managed to gain 10 pounds.

True one:

You clean up vomit during the middle of dinner and promptly return to eating.

I can relate to some of those.

You know you are a mom if......
You had to run polka dotted monsters away at 3 am.

You know you're a mom when you find yourself patting an adult's back when he/she is coughing O_O

you gently rock yourself, side-to-side, when you see another person holding a baby...

Better yet, you ask to hold the baby just to smell that baby's head. :giggle:

I do eat the leftover food whatever kids are done.

Haha, same here! Actually I steal a few bites while my son is eating, which is why he hovers over it with furrowed brows. Hey, it's merely to teach him how to share (grabs a fry) right? (munches nosily)

yes sometimes i do that and my kids say "ONE!" then i steal a few more bites while they didn't see it then caught me, and gave me the dirty faces. hehe

My boys love fried chicken, and eat at least 3 pieces each. Which leaves me with the bones to pick over! And that's my piece of chicken....Whenever it's "chicken night" I'll ask...BBQ or fried, boys?"....Hoping it's BBQ (so easy to cook), but it's mainly "fried", which takes soooo long and is so messy!

You know you're a mother if someone sneezes and you quickly offer a facial tissue from your purse. ;)

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

VamPyroX said:
You know you're a mother if someone sneezes and you quickly offer a facial tissue from your purse. ;)

I thought grandmothers did that, moms just tell the kids to use their sleeves to wipe :p

Just kidding, my son is too anal to do that to his clothes O_O

what mother cannot relate to at least some of those, I know I can!

Haha, same here! Actually I steal a few bites while my son is eating, which is why he hovers over it with furrowed brows. Hey, it's merely to teach him how to share (grabs a fry) right? (munches nosily)

My mom always used to swipe whatever she wanted to steal then say that food always tastes better when you steal it if we caught her do it. lol.

Back