How did you choose your username?

I chose my name cuz I'm deaf and I tend to question everything hence the name deafskeptic.

Well, MizWytch...sort of says it all doesn't it? ;) I have always been on the witchy side...even as a very young child from about the age of 5. The paranormal and all things weird and wonderful have always been a part of my life. One of my other usernames is hoodoowytch. :)

You are fond of pink? :wave:

:P

You probably do the same thing I do.

Go into someone's house/office and see that they have thousands of memorabilia of some sports team and you say "So you're a fan of _their team's rival_?"

I been here longer than you thought. I joined AD as soon as it opened. So, I change it and start using Sneakernet. Back in the old day with computer technology, lot of people called me Sneakernet because I run around the office many times to help people troubleshoot the system. They thought that I move faster than Ethernet and quick troubleshooter. So, over 30 years later...I'm still wearing sneakers.

:) Grendel is my sweet black lab's name, but was already taken by someone who hadn't been participating here for a long, long time, so I kept it, but added the Q, which isn't part of my name, but is one of my daughter's and my husband's initials.

I favorite lastname username smith :) :lol: something many on my last smith :) add extras name first name t

Nothing brilliant. My first name with my middle name initial and first letter of last name. Boring. :giggle:

My son was born not too long before I joined.. another Deafsite. The color Babyblue popped up in my head. :) Had it since.

Back