Ojo Problem

Angel62

Reaction score
I HAVE MY OJO. I DID DELETE MESSAGES THEN I TRIED SIGN LANGUAGE IN ANS.MACHINES. BUT HOW?
SERVE CONNECT LOADING FAILED..i DONT KNOW HOW? PLEASE U HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND.
ANS MACHINES SAID ITS FULL.
PLEASE U EXPLAIN HOW I CALL MY DEAF FRIENDS.BUT I DID? HUH?
THANK U
ANGEL62:hmm::|:tears:

You might need to clear the answering machine memory to make room for a new message - let the other experts help you :)

When a friend or family member calls Ojo, she’ll be shown your recorded greeting. After the greeting, she’ll be prompted by an audible tone to begin recording her message.

To use Video Messaging, you should record a personal greeting that callers will see and hear when you are not available. Your greeting may be up to 30 seconds in length.

From the Ojo Home screen, press "Down Arrow" or "Up Arrow" to highlight Main Menu, and press SELECT. The Main Menu screen appears.
From the Main Menu screen, press "Down Arrow" or "Up Arrow" to highlight Messaging, and press SELECT. The Messaging screen appears
From the Messaging screen, press "Down Arrow" or "Up Arrow" to highlight Record Greeting, and press SELECT. The Record Greeting screen appears.
From the Record Greeting screen, you see your self image and you must press SELECT to begin recording your greeting. Press SELECT again when you have finished recording.

When a friend or family member calls Ojo, she’ll be shown your recorded greeting. After the greeting, she’ll be prompted by an audible tone to begin recording her message.

To use Video Messaging, you should record a personal greeting that callers will see and hear when you are not available. Your greeting may be up to 30 seconds in length.

From the Ojo Home screen, press "Down Arrow" or "Up Arrow" to highlight Main Menu, and press SELECT. The Main Menu screen appears.
From the Main Menu screen, press "Down Arrow" or "Up Arrow" to highlight Messaging, and press SELECT. The Messaging screen appears
From the Messaging screen, press "Down Arrow" or "Up Arrow" to highlight Record Greeting, and press SELECT. The Record Greeting screen appears.
From the Record Greeting screen, you see your self image and you must press SELECT to begin recording your greeting. Press SELECT again when you have finished recording.

HI THANK U, I WILL CALL SNAPVRS VP TMW IN MRG.. MY DEAF FRIENDS TOLD ME WHAT I HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER OF VP=100 AND OJO BUT OMG!! I WILL QUESTION TO SNAP'S TECH WILL HELP ME FOR NEW PHONE NUMBER OR I WILL FIND OUT..
MY OJO OFF ALMOST WEEK. YES I LOVE OJO FOR MY BUSINESS OFF"DEN"
THANK U,
wC

Back