Last Movie You Watched?

:wave: I agree, Grum....Limitless was our fav too. Yeah it was awesome!
Melancholia:thumbd:

Wirelessly posted

I watched The Ledge and The Help. I though both films were very good and very thought provoking

The last movie that I saw was “The last Samuri” and the hero was “Tom Cruise”. That was a nice movie and after that I just haven't seen any other movie. This is a great movie with a great story.

Capitalism : A love story

it shows the raw deal people get from the very real corruption of politics and banking. I can start to see how and why people occupied wall street, and rightly so!

Excellent documentary about our time in 20th century to the early 21st century and beyond is inconceivabaly frightening.

Just watched a short made-for-television documentary called "How Beer Saved the World." Five minutes in and I decided it was the greatest thing ever. Finished it and realized I hadn't drunk a beer while watching. Now I'm just going to have to watch it again while drinking a beer.

Just watched a short made-for-television documentary called "How Beer Saved the World." Five minutes in and I decided it was the greatest thing ever. Finished it and realized I hadn't drunk a beer while watching. Now I'm just going to have to watch it again while drinking a beer.

NICE lol,,, right im gonna find this docu too...

i just watching "river's edge" it old movie from 1986 wow it weird!!!!! about high school boy who kill his girlfriend. he leave her dead body near river. then he showing off his friend show her body "hey hey i did kill her! let me showing you her body" they act no emotion wtf?? but it still good movie.

I watched that one many times over. I never will understand how people can be so callous despite having known some pretty callous people in rl quite well for many years.

Watched 'The Extraordinary League of Gentlemen' with my son this morning. He enjoyed it. I didn't. I've read the original comic by Alan Moore and Kevin O'Neill and the film butchered it.
220px-The_league_of_Extraordinary_Gentlemen_movie.jpg

Hmm, I will have to check this one out.. I like Alan Moore.. I think he wrote the graphic novel series called V for Vendetta a while ago..

I watched that one many times over. I never will understand how people can be so callous despite having known some pretty callous people in rl quite well for many years.

I saw that movie too as well.

SENNA, good documentary but I enjoyed the "Closer to the Edge TT" better....

"Senna" gives a good insight at internel racetrack side politics, the boss there is a real asshole, never seeen anyone so arrogant like him before - and he controls the GPs! this is not on........what an eye opener...

one other thing, it didnt really show that much on 'the racecrafts' as much id like to see, as i had read several books on racing...to me, its too focused on politics of F1 racing...sad ending...and bittersweet as he left a good legacy in which a way how he (Senna) would have wanted... but still....

great docu to watch though, if Id be deciding TT or F1 docus, id pick the motorbike one....

Back