wife ties husband up and leaves him for 20 hours while on a date with other man

The Deaf Guy

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Columbia woman gets 18 month sentence for bondage death

By Staff Reports

A Columbia woman convicted of killing her husband in a sex game gone wrong was ordered Monday to serve 18 months at the county jail.
Rebecca Bargy, 26, was found guilty in May of criminally negligent homicide. Bargy was accused of tying up her husband, James Bargy, in April 2008 and leaving him alone at their Jacobs Lane mobile home for 20 hours. During that time, Bargy was with another man she had met through the Internet.
A medical examiner testified that James Bargy, 29, suffocated to death. Check Tuesday

*shakes head* What was she thinking?!

18 months???? I wouldn't be supprised if more people start doing that since its only 18 months intead of 25 years to life

18 months???? I wouldn't be supprised if more people start doing that since its only 18 months intead of 25 years to life

Yea women seem to get most of the perks in marriage/divorce while men get the shaft. It's totally unfair and explains why 40% of men are on marriage strike, including me.

Yeah its sad when there's a legal defense where a woman could get off murder just by saying she was pms-ing I've heard this before

:shocked: she really is insane lady. She doesnt deserve 18 months but 18 years. It is considered un-equality to men, smh at human error judgment.

Back