What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justagirl

Reaction score
My son had a nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep. So we are pulling an all nighter, while eating yummy snacks and watching Duck Tales together.

It's obvious. I'm posting on AD. :lol:

Preparing to workout... I had seen Duck Tales with my younger sis in those days, funny. She also liked Tiny Toons and Muppet films.

Preparing to workout... I had seen Duck Tales with my younger sis in those days, funny. She also liked Tiny Toons and Muppet films.

I loved Tiny Toons as well...

I'm a die hard fan of Duck Tales though...love Scrooge. lol

I'm posting on AD that I've to work harder to reach new clienteles and find different avenues to sell my things.

Reading the comments on AllDeaf.com. Next activity check out Dr Phil at 3.00 pm. A bit later -Cochlear Implant exercise: Jive workshop-9.00 to 10.30pm- at Joy of Dance/Toronto

I just finished a glass of orange juice. :)

Doing a research on childhood obesity

Should be working, but no work to do. Just passing time here on AD.

I'm getting ready to take a nice relaxing bath and then maybe catch up on MasterChef....

Watching Bug Juice while finishing my last 9 days on my African Deployment, just trying to kill time! 170 days down and 9 to go, woot woot!

im having a wetdream about an ex-army wive bored at home, calling me in for a 'fake dishwasher fixing job'...

Wirelessly posted

Getting ready to go to work

looking at other jobs while doing the same stuff over and over again...

Cleaning house...took a short break.

Snarling furiously as I sand my new earmold.

Wondering if there is any way my working ear could qualify for the new RITE technology...

preparing an interview yes on a saturday...and right now im sipping a coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back