How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling raw & ready lol I love Raw Ryan makes me get in shape lol he's awesome w the Kettlebell workouts

I'm waiting for Guinness to show up at the front door. I sneezed 28 times this morning. I changed the air filter out of the A/C last night and I'm paying for it now! I have no mucus left. :(

I hope you feel better soon

Surprise! I was in trama ICU, and just got out of operation room. Now resting, will go upstairs for speedy recovery. Man! I hope I feel better permanently. Will explain mostly in pm.
U guys could call me the IronCityGuy. There is reason behind my new iname.

Surprise! I was in trama ICU, and just got out of operation room. Now resting, will go upstairs for speedy recovery. Man! I hope I feel better permanently. Will explain mostly in pm.
Hoppe you recover well!

Thanks mate! I was close to being paralyized, or Death. One portion of spine near my neck was been damaged and was on the last leg. Had to do emergency, major surgery and now its fixed. Wow. Long story, not going post details anywhere here.

Hoppe you recover well!

Thanks mate! I was close to being paralyized, or Death. One portion of spine near my neck was been damaged and was on the last leg. Had to do emergency, major surgery and now its fixed. Wow. Long story, not going post details anywhere here.
That sounds dangerous but at least, you're still around, be glad about that. :)

Hoppe you recover well!

I lived only once, I cant stay under rock too long. Yes it was dangerous but still glad it happened today, not 20 years ago otherwise its over for me.

That sounds dangerous but at least, you're still around, be glad about that. :)

I lived only once, I cant stay under rock too long. Yes it was dangerous but still glad it happened today, not 20 years ago otherwise its over for me.
That's great. At least, you can face a better life after surgery, I hope?

Sick....sick...sick...sick!!!...Chest congestion, stuffed=up nasal passages...coughing....Just went to Wendy' to get a Frostie....cold ice cream hits the spot!
If you have vick's vapouring cream or some kind ( i am not sure if USA has these) rub these on your feet, and put on some socks before you go to bed, you won't be coughing as much as you do when you sleep. It works like a charm, trust me.

That's great. At least, you can face a better life after surgery, I hope?

Its exactly what Im looking for. If I am not, I would have decline offer for recent surgery. I got two weeks of window to decide. Took me 4 days to decide.

Glad youre doing better, not as rusty I hope.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
Much better today...Having someone come in and clean my AC/Heat vents to see if that helps....

Feeling tired this morning. Maybe get old. I might buying beers tonight. :beer:

After yesterday's fiasco with the bicycle, I woke up feeling much less sore, and more ready to do stuff today. This hopefully will be a better day today, and also hopefully with no bike accidents, either, cause I WILL be on it at some point today.

Wirelessly posted (Nexus 5)

diehardbiker said:

Hoppe you recover well!

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery.

Thanks Reba, I will never be fully recovery. Thats what my surgeon told me. Not thrilled about it but I can return bafk who I am. Trama accident wont s5op me from doing again, just learn lesson from my mistakes.
Wirelessly posted (Nexus 5)

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back