What protein shakes do you drink ?

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone here drink protein shakes ? I did Usana drink in the evening for late night dinner. I am curious which do you like and do you get creative adding fruits and vegetables to your drink

No , I never drank one , I uses to made drinks with yogurt and add fruits to it in a blender. I would use frozen fruits in the summer and it tasted more ice cream that way.

i had Horley's, mutant mass mega, musashi, Nitro, supplements were, Norateen II, and NFC creatine capsules, and just multivitamins and daily fruits

i dont do any of that now....

im slimming instead....

I do after a workout, but don't find whey or soy very effective. But some things are an acquired taste, I use egg white albumin powder blended with a fruit flavored BCAA powder disolved in water. For other times, I just cook egg whites straight and add a serving of fruit, veggies for a dinner alternative and so on.

I do after a workout, but don't find whey or soy very effective. But some things are an acquired taste, I use egg white albumin powder blended with a fruit flavored BCAA powder disolved in water. For other times, I just cook egg whites straight and add a serving of fruit, veggies for a dinner alternative and so on.

Where do you get the egg white albumin powder?

I have not drank shakes or eaten protein bars since I cut down on processed foods. Beyond that, since that industry is not regulated, you don't know what is in them.

When I used to eat those things, while doing Body For Life, I bought the featured brand EAS then switched to Muscle Milk. I found Muscle Milk to be like creatine, it really changes you.

You can get teh same result from your program without the shakes(if it is a good program). However, it takes a lot longer to see results without them.

Also, cost is an issue, shakes and bars are expensive. It's the way those plans make money. It's a continuous source of income.

Where do you get the egg white albumin powder?

Usually bodybuilding.com, dont forget a multi-vitamin and calcium-magnesium-vitamin D supplements since it is not ideal to consume so much real food to get the amounts needed. I have worked with a personal trainer, so what I have nentioned is legit info. Supplementing is important, doing intense exercise without recovery nutrients will backfire, muscle wasting, fat metabolism is halted, injury prone, etc. most supplements are legit, stay away from overzealous claims and cute sounding labels.

I have not drank shakes or eaten protein bars since I cut down on processed foods. Beyond that, since that industry is not regulated, you don't know what is in them.

When I used to eat those things, while doing Body For Life, I bought the featured brand EAS then switched to Muscle Milk. I found Muscle Milk to be like creatine, it really changes you.

You can get teh same result from your program without the shakes(if it is a good program). However, it takes a lot longer to see results without them.

Also, cost is an issue, shakes and bars are expensive. It's the way those plans make money. It's a continuous source of income.

I am looking at meal replacement shakes not slim fast pretty yucky and unhealthy.

Usually bodybuilding.com, dont forget a multi-vitamin and calcium-magnesium-vitamin D supplements since it is not ideal to consume so much real food to get the amounts needed. I have worked with a personal trainer, so what I have nentioned is legit info. Supplementing is important, doing intense exercise without recovery nutrients will backfire, muscle wasting, fat metabolism is halted, injury prone, etc. most supplements are legit, stay away from overzealous claims and cute sounding labels.

Thank you I will visit the website and browse thank you

Hmm, looking into ISANA, but like everything consumed, especially real food, got to do your homework.

Occasionally I use instant protein smoothie mixed berry n' add any flavor sobe lifewater zero or vitamin water zero in portable blender.

yuo'd all think different if you really were into body building or for bulk gains.....NZ's proteins are better...we have better milk, better cows...

but Canada's Mutant Mass MAX is great it really works...but you HAVE TO work hard to make it muscles not Fat.....thats the thing lots people don't understand......

its not a miracle drink, its a tools (sort of)

The reason I picked this out is becuz I am vegetarian. I don't eat cow meat at all cuz I don't like to kill too many animals. That makes me sick to see that they're dying. I prefer to drink only protein powder or beans, grains, nuts n' veg/fruit. Much nicer to live a good healthy life w/o feeling remorse.

I like vanilla 52e from HEB when I'm on the go because I get them at a discount. I also like the vanilla Whey Protein powder, or the chocolate mixed with a some pb2, or the Jay Robb vanilla egg white protein mix.

Back