Hello. Sam here. :D

TalkToMyHandsxD

Reaction score
Well, where do I begin? :wave: My name is Sam, I am 15, and I am not d/Deaf or HoH. I'm actually more blind than deaf. :giggle: I do, however, know ASL, and I prefer it to English because I actually don't like to use my voice to communicate. To me, it's a waste of precious air :giggle:. Yes, it drives my friends nuts, but they'll survive. Anyway, I'm sure I'll enjoy AllDeaf very much, and I hope it gives a better taste of what Deaf Culture is like to its fullest. :D

By the way, I use emoticons A LOT. It's very helpful in establishing the tone I am using when I type. :D

Well, where do I begin? :wave: My name is Sam, I am 15, and I am not d/Deaf or HoH. I'm actually more blind than deaf. :giggle: I do, however, know ASL, and I prefer it to English because I actually don't like to use my voice to communicate. To me, it's a waste of precious air :giggle:. Yes, it drives my friends nuts, but they'll survive. Anyway, I'm sure I'll enjoy AllDeaf very much, and I hope it gives a better taste of what Deaf Culture is like to its fullest. :D

By the way, I use emoticons A LOT. It's very helpful in establishing the tone I am using when I type. :D

What do you mean, you are more blind?

Back