What your driver license looks like?

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Curious what your state/country drivers license looks like?

I'll start with mine:

CA_DL-Osama338x219.gif

Not real Obama :lol: but seriously it's what a real California Drivers License looks like :)

I have two driver licenses.

First picture is Full License. (New Zealand)

Second picture is Full License. (West Australia)

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 89
Mine's hard to find the excat example on google.com to match my own. So sorry, but let me describe it anyway.

The driver licence of mine is (FULL) golden-yellowish color background with ACT Logo and Flower eblem in the middle of the licence -- the photo is sitting on the right side, and the licence is digital one (Digital print) -- where forgers can't copy the excat alikes, cause it is very difficult to make a fake one :)

IL_License-2006.02.14-21.07.34.jpg

That's IL driver license for over 21 but not mine, for anyone who under 21 have vertical driver license until turn into 21 then would renew into horizontal driver license.

Mine is way diffrent than your standards lic... can someone find a CDL in google and post it for me... I can't do it on my BB :D

This is me in German driver license... :D

Attachments

• fuschein.jpg
    fuschein.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 97
IL_License-2006.02.14-21.07.34.jpg

That's IL driver license for over 21 but not mine, for anyone who under 21 have vertical driver license until turn into 21 then would renew into horizontal driver license.
For my state, they would have the picture on one side for over 21 and the other side for under 21. They later changed it. :dunno:

Oklahoma ia like this

Attachments

• 67823d642fd68c938afb7bc657670aa4.jpg
    67823d642fd68c938afb7bc657670aa4.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 90
One time, I was talking to this gal online and didn't want to use my real name. So, I took a picture of an old out-of-state drivers license from online and fixed it for myself. I changed the name, address, and picture.

Her boyfriend was a friend of mine. He knew that I was talking to her, but he didn't know how I was talking to her. He asked me to talk to her and find out how she felt about her boyfriend. (Yeah, he was paranoid.) Anyways, I mentioned that I knew who her boyfriend was. She then told her boyfriend who she was talking to and how I knew who her boyfriend was. He got extremely paranoid. Why?

Well, it turns out that I picked the exact same name as his friend's roommate. This roommate was also from the same state as the license, but he didn't know exactly where this roommate was from. The picture I used? Yep, even though it was a different guy... it looked a lot like him. So, he started freaking out thinking that this roommate was talking to his girlfriend behind his back. He was never close to this roommate since they don't meet much. He brought his girlfriend with him to visit a friend's apartment and met this roommate.

I never knew about this until I met my friend in person. That's when he told me. "That was you!? How!? You scared me!" Hehehe!

New York

different person though but I copied and paste what NY DL looks like
organ_donorsm.jpg

Oregon drivers younger and younger!

odotcm3.th.jpg

Current Queensland Drivers License

image_transport.jpg

Queensland Transport is introducing a new drivers license in 2009 - I can't wait to see what it looks like!

This is Kentucky Driver's License for minors --
license.jpg

However, for those who are over 21 has it horizontally. I tried to find a sample for over 21 but was unable to do so.

This is what it looks like on the back of the driver's license here in Kentucky.

KentuckyDL2.jpg

Back