Coyote Poop!!

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
I been finding animal poop in my driveway for a month and was getting really pissed off that some dog owner was allowing their dog to poop in my condo driveway! It turn out it is not a dog but a coyote ! And it been pooping up a storm everywhere , on the driveway where I walk my dog and it pooped really close to my building. And now the coyote is pooping where I have to bring my dog in my yard! I think the coyote is trying to tell me and my dog that this is his territory and is marking it with his urine and poop! Has anyone had this happen to them? I now have to really careful where I step as there always a fresh pile of coyote poop around. Coyote poop look nothing like dog poop , I checked it out on line and the poop in my yard look just the coyote poop on line!

There are lots of foxes and western coyotes around here, but no too much problem with them in our yards as there is still more open space than the East.

Deer are a different story, and hop right over my fence into my back yard.

you should call animal will caught to watch animal because prevent to animal poop! that is why serious! that is why prevent!!you complaint to right to human report to vet same zoo getting cage protect wise you right to upset! I know people complaint to pissed of someone neighborer but cause fines or license on cats and dogs lost, will fines strict! law is very serious!

you should call animal will caught to watch animal because prevent to animal poop! that is why serious! that is why prevent!!you complaint to right to human report to vet same zoo getting cage protect wise you right to upset! I know people complaint to pissed of someone neighborer but cause fines or license on cats and dogs lost, will fines strict! law is very serious!

I have thought of calling the ACO , but I do not know her and would not want her to kill the coyote. I always thought coyotes covered their poop
so other animal will not know they're around. I have to be careful taking my dog out at night , I have no idea what he would if he saw the coyote! My dog been sniffing all over the yard tying to find the coyote!

I have thought of calling the ACO , but I do not know her and would not want her to kill the coyote. I always thought coyotes covered their poop
so other animal will not know they're around. I have to be careful taking my dog out at night , I have no idea what he would if he saw the coyote! My dog been sniffing all over the yard tying to find the coyote!

I would try to keep the dog from sniffing the coyote poop as it might have worms since it is a wild animal and doesn't get vet treatment.

I would try to keep the dog from sniffing the coyote poop as it might have worms since it is a wild animal and doesn't get vet treatment.

Crap you're right! My dog is really interesting in smelling the poop , I do try to keep him away from it. But the poop is everywhere in my yard now! I may have to call the ACO , I am not sure what she can do as the coyote is coming out really late at night . My dog had his nose right on the poop last night!! SHIT!! I may start taking to go out in another part of my yard. I know the trustees will not like but that is just too bad! The coyote could be sick too .

Never seen a live Coyote...are they vicious? Attack people?...As for the "poop"...some dogs like to roll around in it if it's from another animal....My little, petite Pomeranian does that occassionally, makes me upset and I have to give her another bath....

It's unusual for a Coyote to be so close to humans living in condos, isn't it? Only thing I can suggest is to set a trap or call Animal Control, Better safe than sorry, someone's doggie might get killed or someone gets bitten...also it could be rabid....Maybe the coyote is hungry?

You should to contact to quick to special animal control will caught coyote! you are upset, dog and cat smell on bathroom stupid awful! numerous! tree close on poop! people`s dog but cause ignored to pee and poop stupid!

Never seen a live Coyote...are they vicious? Attack people?...As for the "poop"...some dogs like to roll around in it if it's from another animal....My little, petite Pomeranian does that occassionally, makes me upset and I have to give her another bath....

It's unusual for a Coyote to be so close to humans living in condos, isn't it? Only thing I can suggest is to set a trap or call Animal Control, Better safe than sorry, someone's doggie might get killed or someone gets bitten...also it could be rabid....Maybe the coyote is hungry?

We have a lot rabbits living next to my condo and people also let their cats run lose. So the coyote is hunting for rabbits and any other small animals.
I have seen foxes in my yard about 5 times so far. Wildlife's are losing their
habitats at an alarming fast rate everywhere, and they're being forced into our yards to hunt for food. I do not have anything against the coyote , I am upset that man is HELL bend on destroying all our open land out of greed.
Then people get upset they have coyotes in their yards. I just wanted to if there any way to keep the coyote from wanting to poop in my yard. I am know it ate some animal as I saw fur in it poop. I use to know the ACO and I would had call her to help me. I have no idea what our new ACO it like, I am not sure if she would tied trap the coyote and moved or killed it. I would feel horrible if the coyote was shot or poisoned.

Coyotes are sly critters. A female coyote in heat will lead a dog out further into the wild, where the rest of the coyote pack would make a meal of it. Just saying.

i see the others havent gotten to you on this..

A hunting tag for coYOTES :)

Shoot the fkker

I do not want to kill the coyote , I do not hunt and had no idea what a tag was! It would be illegal to shoot gun so close to homes and illegal to kill
the coyote! I want the coyote around to keep the rabbits in check. The rabbits are eating our lawn an leaving poop all over the lawn too. That is what is wrong with people , they kill off the wolves and coyotes then they complain that they have deer coming into their yard and messing it up! We have to have deer hunt every year here to thin the deer out as there are not enough national predators to keep the number of deer down! Man is messing the balance of nature!

Coyotes are sly critters. A female coyote in heat will lead a dog out further into the wild, where the rest of the coyote pack would make a meal of it. Just saying.

I do not let my dog run lose , if I saw a coyote in my yard, I would not take my dog out. I am not sure what my dog would want to do. He is too old to fight and he may what to try anyway! yeah, this coyote is really sly, it never
around ,but it he keep leaving his calling card! I wonder if had female dog if the coyote would feel the need to mark it territory as much.

Well, the way I see it, they (coyotes) kill cats, right? Small animals....And since my own doggie is a small breed (Pomperanian)...they would kill her too. So given a choice, I'd take the Coyote out!...Just think it's best to call the Animal Control, set some traps.
We did have a racoon actually walking down the street one day! It finally went back to where it came from....and I can see possums in the trees right by the river dock....nasty, ugly critters! Some people leave cat food out on their patios, and that brings the possums close up. Raccoons are dangerous to cats also, feel sure they can kill a cat.

Well, the way I see it, they (coyotes) kill cats, right? Small animals....And since my own doggie is a small breed (Pomperanian)...they would kill her too. So given a choice, I'd take the Coyote out!...Just think it's best to call the Animal Control, set some traps.
We did have a racoon actually walking down the street one day! It finally went back to where it came from....and I can see possums in the trees right by the river dock....nasty, ugly critters! Some people leave cat food out on their patios, and that brings the possums close up. Raccoons are dangerous to cats also, feel sure they can kill a cat.

Yes coyotes kill cats and small animals because man is taking away the coyotes territory. I am against killing wildlife for no good reason! I love cats , if I had cat today I would not let it out as I know there are. wild animals moving into our yard to hunt . I rescue a cat that was attacked by a coyote or raccoon. The cat back was bitten down to the bones , it was amazing that the cat was able to come back to my house . It was a homeless cat I was feeding. I was able to get the cat trapped and it now some one pet.

This the cat I recused. That is NOT me in the video, it the owner of the cat. No one could get near the cat when we first trapped it. The cat fur grew back on it back nicely.
The cat was named Coyote!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDkon8I0I-E[/ame]

Back