Happy birthday to you, my wonderful husband Toolsman!!

Peachy Lady

Reaction score
Happy birthday to youuuuu, my wonderful husband Dave aka Toolsman!!!

I always will love you for the rest of my life...you're the bestest husband I've ever had. You've treated me like a queen since the day we first met and I feel so fortunate to be your wife. Looking forward to spending the rest of our days together for many years to come. :whip::dance2::birthday::cuddle::kiss:

Happy Birthday, Dave!! Hope you'll have a great one too, You deserve so much more!! :hug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

:hug::dance::hug::dance::hug:

Hey hey! :D :birthday: :birthday: to Dave! Enjoy on your birthday! Oh wait your wife could do is strpper for you one night make him goes CRAZY :giggle: I know I am a bad girl! I'm teasing..... :giggle:

Well enjoy the day! :hug:

Spicy!

Hey Dave,

Happy Birthday to you......
Happy Birthday to you......
*repeating* til non stop..

((breathing gasping harder))
Help whack my back.. Gimme my breath back!!!!

~~~*exhales breath blow fast air came out of my chest*~~~

Seeing your Birthday Cake Candles already lid went off....
Sorry, (shrugs) by the way, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY....
Save your breath air and to blow your birthday cake... Saved your bell!
:giggle:

Oh wait your wife could do is strpper for you one night make him goes CRAZY :giggle:!

Dave would love that, his dreams might eventually comes true tonight. If you feel an earthquake tonight, that's from those two married couples in Oklahoma. :giggle:

Aww, Happy Birthday Mr Toolman, may all your dreams come true, have a great birthday with your lovely wife and your children :hug:...

Happy birthday to youuuuu, my wonderful husband Dave aka Toolsman!!!

I always will love you for the rest of my life...you're the bestest husband I've ever had. You've treated me like a queen since the day we first met and I feel so fortunate to be your wife. Looking forward to spending the rest of our days together for many years to come. :whip::dance2::birthday::cuddle::kiss:

Toolsman, I am jealous of you :naughty: and :whip:

:lol:

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day of celebrating your birthday with your family and for many more to come as well! Am sure you're soooo elated today 'cuz you'll know you're getting more tools today! :lol: Anyhow, enjoy your birthday!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

~RR

Happy Birthday to you, Toolsman ! Enjoy your special birthday while it lasts ! :D

:birthday: :party:

Back