What are you doing right now? Part II

Sorting out more pictures. Part of my decluttering.

11-lostCount1.jpg

How many have you counted so far?? :hmm:

Watching the kids interact with the two new dogs we adopted yesterday. One is always wanting to play while the other one is probably preying on our cat.

watching my neighbours wind vine it going round and round I trying work out wind according to that thing I should be in a tornado..actually I getting worried about that thing,it looks like going spin off come through my window..if I not on here tomorrow mean I been whack on head from wind vine in shape of Nelsons Victory ship..ever thing is Nelson where I live bc he came from my area

A little later will be meeting the kids and their BF,GF at BJ's for birthday dinners. It will be nice to visit with everytone.

A little later will be meeting the kids and their BF,GF at BJ's for birthday dinners. It will be nice to visit with everytone.

And you didn't invite us (all of AD)? :( :lol:

Yeah, I wanted to go!!

But I did just come back from the new neighborhood grocery with 5 pounds mandarin oranges, 2 pounds strawberries, and a dozen jumbo cage free Amish raised eggs for $8.67.

That's incredibly good pricing here.

:wave:Botti, looks good, now I want some! That's a great deal!

We just got done dremeling dog nails I'm doing laundry and reading about Pariah dogs

Still juggling whether I go at lunch today to get some wad of U.S money before I head overseas but right now the exchange rate is at 75 cents....

i like fat wad of money don't care what currency,In mean time i going to bed MY BALANCE is awful today made worse by half glass of red wine which i hate but dr orders

Hannah and Cassie

Attachments

• Cassie.jpg
    Cassie.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Hannah.jpg
    Hannah.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 12
Back