Today is National Puppy Day! :)

I love kitties too!~ :D

Mee too.. Cats are cute..Meow!..Dont forget Joker with Catwoman :D

80e1e564863a5a99e36d956dc5faffed.jpg

We have no Lizards and Gators around where I live so I have nothing to worry about . I once stopped to help a garden snake that was in the road , I picked it up and put it on some grass so it would not get run over by a car. I think snakes are pretty and they eat rodents . I hate cockroaches they're not cute at all! Yuck!

I love amphibians and once a year I take bucket carry them across the road so they don't get flatten got garden full of frogs toads newts and few snakes...would not want spider day

National Puppy Day..... OMG , those pictures! At the animal shelter where I volunteer, sometimes we do get puppies and I try to spend time with them as it's so important to try to set them up for success earlier as opposed to managing or fixing a behavior thing later. We recently had a pair of Rotties-mix pups <I have Rotties> with some demo mange....I was sooooo tempted.
I heard that they were adopted by two different families who are also coming to puppy training class at the shelter!

National Puppy Day..... OMG , those pictures! At the animal shelter where I volunteer, sometimes we do get puppies and I try to spend time with them as it's so important to try to set them up for success earlier as opposed to managing or fixing a behavior thing later. We recently had a pair of Rotties-mix pups <I have Rotties> with some demo mange....I was sooooo tempted.
I heard that they were adopted by two different families who are also coming to puppy training class at the shelter!

I would want to bring all the puppies home ! :aw:

Back