In Memory of Restless_Heart

Rio, I'm so sorry to hear this. It's a great loss for you. She was lucky to have you as such a caring friend. May she rest in peace.

Thank you for your kind words and condolences. Her family will need your prayer. I appreciate it during this difficult time.

I am so sorry for the loss. I wish there is no world deal with dying and death. It sucks. RIP restless_heart.

Her friends and family all have my condolences! R.I.P, Restless Heart.

I am now just at loss of words...
x2 - same here.
KarissaMann and I know restless_heart, I remember chatting with her along with KarissaMann back in the early days when I was reaching to my 1,000 posts here on AD ( which is now ove 26,000 posts ago), I knew that she told me a lot about her daughter and she was a proud grandma too to her daughter's two children as well. This is very sad to hear what happened, I am surprised on how long she has fought this long. R.I.P Tess.

Last edited:
Our condolences to you sad and family.You,ll be in our prayers. :( ( Restless Heart)

I sent to Give peace give your touch your friends sad,
that sad

So very sorry for the loss of your friend. Sincere sympathy to you and to her family and to the Patriots for the loss of a great friend and supporter.

I appreciate the support, it has not been an easy weekend. I miss her very much. I know , the memories of the good times we shared talking about NE Patriots and more. My fb was empty without her comments :(

It is such a tragedy to see your close friend gone too early especially at her age. Please accept kindly my deepest condolence, Rio. :(

Wirelessly posted

Royale said:
It is such a tragedy to see your close friend gone too early especially at her age. Please accept kindly my deepest condolence, Rio. :(

Thank you Royale.

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. :( My condolences.

:hug::( Rio I'm sad with you, my heart goes to you and those who knew and loved Restless Heart

Well I dunno what to say as a few days ago I saw in my Fb about Restless's passing and I know for sure my jaw was dropping all the way to the floor.. I knew Restless along with Rio for some time and we have always had some football talk along other things.. I can say Tess was so funny at times and her battle with brain cancer had at time brought back some painful memories I have had with my mom battling and eventally passing of brain cancer... all I can say is I'm glad to have known Tess and do hope she has found the peace she has sought for and her hubby and family will miss her very much as some of us friends will...

Now..... Few hours, my friend e.mailed me about her died last Monday. I was so shock and will be missing her. :cry: I did enjoy reading her blog journey!

I just learned that she wants to invite me come over her house for the football party in two weeks! :( :( I wish that could chance to met her before she passed away. :(

Rio.. Nice of you made thread of her! :hug:

Was referred to here by another ADer. Never saw this news until today. Condolences to her friends and families.

Back