Short Shorts

Brush-Man-720081.jpg
This guy looks like he is from the 1980s.

We wear those, too. Some guys wear both (unbuttoned shirt over t-shirt). Some women wear a tank top instead of t-shirt, and sometimes with an unbuttoned shirt over the tank.

Most students at the college look like they're going to the beach or fishing straight from class.

Too bad I can't do that if I'm riding. drat. I don't bring extra clothes to change into after riding because it's too much of a hassle. Perhaps I should consider a one-piece suit :hmm: but it's about $700 :(

238_1a.jpg

Too bad I can't do that if I'm riding. drat. I don't bring extra clothes to change into after riding because it's too much of a hassle. Perhaps I should consider a one-piece suit :hmm: but it's about $700 :(

238_1a.jpg
That's a nice looking suit.

We carry a change of footwear when we go on PGR rides. When we're standing in the flag lines for hours, the boots are too hot and uncomfortable.

I am SHOCKED...

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED!!!!

No one is turned on by Jiro's thighs in the pictures? They are blazin white hawt.

Seriously.... it's just a fashion thing. Just watch, your short shorts will be hot and masculine in about... 43 years.

I honestly prefer guys wearing shorts that is at the knee length.... that's what I've been used to seeing and I personally think it looks good. My son and Ricky likes to wear knee length shorts or just an inch above the knees... not too short and not too long... perfect. Even my Dad wears that kind of shorts, a knee length shorts.

Me, I can't stand seeing those super short shorts for women... it goes way up the thighs that is pretty close to the private part. To me, it looks painful to wear it. Although to be honest I did wear a pretty short skirt/shorts back in HS days... but the nowadays shorts... boy my parents would've Never let me or my sisters to wear that short of shorts if we were still in HS.

I now prefer Cappris....kinda like jeans but only the go to your knees or just an inch past your knees, even some is 3 inches above your ankle. Now, those are extremely comfortable and perfect for me, even with flip flops. In the summer, I just wear Cappris and a t-shirt with flip flops... and that's just keeps me cool in hot weather.

I am SHOCKED...

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED!!!!

No one is turned on by Jiro's thighs in the pictures? They are blazin white hawt.

Seriously.... it's just a fashion thing. Just watch, your short shorts will be hot and masculine in about... 43 years.

oh my. I better tan it then... Don't want you to see my thighs as 100% Organic White Meat! :eek3:

No one is turned on by Jiro's thighs in the pictures?

Just watch, your short shorts will be hot and masculine in about... 43 years.

I'm sure Richard Simmons is turned on. Oh wait..
I'll see you back here in 2054 and raise you. I hope those things died out like oversized shirts.

I wear shorts basically year round...comfortable...and my boys wear shorts a lot also, knee length...except for my 14 yr. old. He only wears jeans...has long, lanky legs and says he looks like "Pee Wee Herman" in shorts.

I usually wear what's comfortable for me...not too short or too long. I like the ones that go close to my knees.

I read all this and am not sure whether to be offended or be pleased. I am currently wearing shorts that are above my knees.

Back