What Is Your Most Memorial Moment In 2011?

Babyblue

Reaction score
The New Year is fast approaching. What is your memorial moment of 2011? It can be anything that may have impacted your life.

Mine was graduating college, and passing the Board of Pharmacy Exam. :D I was so excited when I found out I passed. Getting that Certificate in the mail stating I am Board Certified is an awesome feeling as well.

cant think bec nothing good happen me in 2011. worst year actually. so i hope 2012 different and start new life positive change for me.

have good new year eve AllDeaf :wave: hope 2012 wonderful new year for you :)

Hi!

That is a wonderful achievement. I remember well when I graduated college (anthropology). I felt like I could do anything. Congratulations!

My most memorable event of 2011 would have to be actually two things. First my escape from writers block. I am a poet and had been having trouble for about two years so I was very glad to get back to it. Second was my decision to embrace my hearing condition (I am hoh) regardless of all my family who lend no support. I had always embraced it, but I did it in hiding from my family.

cant think bec nothing good happen me in 2011. worst year actually. so i hope 2012 different and start new life positive change for me.

have good new year eve AllDeaf :wave: hope 2012 wonderful new year for you :)

I hope 2012 is more positive for you. Keep your chin up.

That is a wonderful achievement. I remember well when I graduated college (anthropology). I felt like I could do anything. Congratulations!

My most memorable event of 2011 would have to be actually two things. First my escape from writers block. I am a poet and had been having trouble for about two years so I was very glad to get back to it. Second was my decision to embrace my hearing condition (I am hoh) regardless of all my family who lend no support. I had always embraced it, but I did it in hiding from my family.

Thank you. Now I am looking to get my dream job in 2012. :D

Anthropology is interesting!

I am glad you accepted and embraced your deafness. Families can be difficult at times in understanding. You will learn a lot from this forum and find out that you are not alone in this.

Thanks

I am glad you accepted and embraced your deafness. Families can be difficult at times in understanding. You will learn a lot from this forum and find out that you are not alone in this.

I have felt alone for so long concerning my being hoh. I recently found this site and it feels great to find others with similar problems. I feel like I will be able to learn some things that will really help me.

Anthropology is truly great but not alot of hope for jobs unless one has a doctorate.

Oh, Sorry

What is your dream job?

My most memorable moment was adding an adult rottweiler to my family.

Other memorable moment is that my girlfriend has never taken a date to movie theater. She was soooo excited when she went with me. It was like a milestone for her.

Taking the train(s) to Utah to visit my daughter & SIL. Being able to say I've been west of the Mississippi and going through the Rockies.

Taking a long-distance train (in a sleeper car) and seeing parts of the country I've not seen before are two things on my not-yet-written bucket list.

My most memorable memory or memories are my hubby, my brother, his girlfriend, my son, and I going to AZ and Las Vegas for 2 weeks.

I've had so many that it is too hard to rank a most memorable: finishing my thesis, earning my MFA, moving to DC, meeting my wonderful girlfriend, the Earthquake in August, you name it. This has been one of the most memorable years ever for me!

Let's say I'm glad 2011 is coming to an end. My most memorable moment was not a positive one. Here's to hoping 2012 will be a better year!

My father in law and my Poodle both died within the last three months. Kind of a traumatic year here.

Same here. Good bye 2011. I'm happy I made it to 2012. Looking forward to a healthy happy New Year. Doing some long awaited projects and finally having FUN!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONR!!!!

Wirelessly posted

Meeting the waiter in July , learned he went back to Mexico.:( He was someone, I wanted to get to know but didn't happen.

Losing my best Patriot friend restless_heart, I miss her very much!

I've had so many that it is too hard to rank a most memorable: finishing my thesis, earning my MFA, moving to DC, meeting my wonderful girlfriend, the Earthquake in August, you name it. This has been one of the most memorable years ever for me!

Hey..you forgot about hanging out on my deck on Labor Day while Hurricane Lee was lashing out with torrents of rain and everyone making jokes. I have to say that is another memorable day. Man, we were all huddled so close to each other under the tent trying not to get wet. Lol

That was also my first time seeing you and your gf together as a couple and how proud I was of myself...hehehehe

Last edited:
I know I have room for improvement for 2012. :)

2011 had its ups and downs here as well.

Hmmm. A severely injured duck came to my door seeking help. I took it to the vet and took care of it until I set it free. I think it is still doing fine. So am I.

Back