What are your favorite sitcoms?

CrazyPaul

Reaction score
My favorite sitcoms (comedy TV series) are The Office, Modern Family and The Big Bang Theory. They are so hilarious.

I have too many: The Big Bang Theory, 30 Rock, The Middle, That 70's Show, It's always sunny in Philadelphia, The Simpsons, Two and a Half Men (with Charlie Sheen), King of the Hill and Family Guy. Im not sure if Ugly Betty was considered a comedy but I loved that show.

I have too many: The Big Bang Theory, 30 Rock, The Middle, That 70's Show, It's always sunny in Philadelphia, The Simpsons, Two and a Half Men (with Charlie Sheen), King of the Hill and Family Guy. Im not sure if Ugly Betty was considered a comedy but I loved that show.

Yeah, I miss Charlie Sheen who was a highest-paid comedy TV actor. Ugly Betty was a comedy series, I liked it, too. I thought that That 70's Show was for kids.

I want to clarify my question. I asked about your favorite sitcoms that are currently showing on major networks such as ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX this season. Not the re-runs and old sitcoms.

How do like the 'new' Two and a Half Men ? I don't think it as good!
I love
Bones
House
NCIS
Golden Girls I <3 crimes shows!!!

How do like the 'new' Two and a Half Men ? I don't think it as good!
I love
Bones
House
NCIS
Golden Girls I <3 crimes shows!!!

I hate drama series including crime/cop shows and reality shows, too. So boring. I like Monk best because it has a mix of drama and comedy.

i love two and a half men.. too bad charlie sheen got fired! he was hilarious.

I hate drama series including crime/cop shows and reality shows, too. So boring. I like Monk best because it has a mix of drama and comedy.

That fine with me! I still love my crime shows and NCIS is a # one show so I am
not along in liking it. I loved Peter Falk as 'Columbo' . I can't stand reality shows! I must take after my uncle who was a FBI man ! I wish I knew about CSI
when I was younger , I would had love a job doing like that, solving crimes.

I really like crime shows and behavior profiling psychology.

The Middle is the only sitcom I actually like. Brick the youngest child is my favorite character.

None - Don't even watch sitcoms anymore - or Tv anymore for that matter.. :)

Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, That 70's Show and Two and a Half Men.

Sunny, Jake (the son) and Berta (housekeeper) make me laugh :lol: Maybe because I have met people just like them. I think the TV shows and characters that I find the funniest are the ones that remind me of people I know in real life (in little or big ways).

Bones is excellent, Big Bang theory used to be funny now its boring, Fringe is what i really watch all the time, it's the best beyond all current TV series, excellent acting, way ahead of everything else ahead, fun, informative, creative, engaging, different, and a fine science fiction for today's needs, especially with the world of real and cyber lives as everyone now have , so its kind of not too surprising why the alternate/parrallel univerise concept is such a hit...all the while the masses dont realise the concept is now 'buyable' simply because we live in the cyberspace as well.guess id stop here i can go on and on about Fringe lol

two and a half men is basically an insult to USA WHILE USA masses ARE dumb enough to like it...weird...
same thing with 20 years ago when the Simpsons first came along, it was a hit for the same reasons, people seems to give permission to insult themselve via tv entertainment i honesty find this quite depressing.

Sunny, Jake (the son) and Berta (housekeeper) make me laugh :lol: Maybe because I have met people just like them. I think the TV shows and characters that I find the funniest are the ones that remind me of people I know in real life (in little or big ways).

that's funny you say that. charlie (now replaced by ashton) reminds me so much of my uncle.. sarcastic and the world's biggest player. he will go up to every pretty lady he sees and pick them up :roll:

two and a half men is basically an insult to USA WHILE USA masses ARE dumb enough to like it...weird...
same thing with 20 years ago when the Simpsons first came along, it was a hit for the same reasons, people seems to give permission to insult themselve via tv entertainment i honesty find this quite depressing.

An insult to America, how? It's just a TV show.

Back