Tell Your Friends About AllDeaf on Facebook, Win an iPad 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: We have a winner! Please see this thread for details: http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/100774-winner-our-new-ipad-3-giveaway.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In celebration of AllDeaf's 10 year anniversary next month, we are giving away a free iPad 3 to a lucky winner! :thumb:

ipad3_giveaway.jpg

Here's how to enter:

1.) Post in this thread so we know you're in! If you're not a member, you can sign up by going to
alldeaf.com/register.php

2.) Post the URL of this thread on your Facebook profile page (we will check):
Code:
http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/99650-tell-your-friends-about-alldeaf-facebook-win-ipad-3-a.html

That's it! The giveaway starts NOW. Runs through May 1, 2012. Winner will be picked randomly and announced here. Good luck! :fingersx:

Thank you for your support of AllDeaf.com. :ty:

2012 Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi Black or White ($499 value)

16 GB storage
Dual-core Apple A5X chip
Retina Display - New!
9.7-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen, multi-touch display
2048-by-1536-pixel resolution - New!
Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
5-megapixel iSight camera - New!
Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously

For more info, go to the Apple.com website Apple - The new iPad

Posting on my FB page after I post this here.

Wow cool! I'm in. Posting on my Facebook page now... ^_^

I'm in ... again. I had posted on the non-sticky thread. I posted the new URL on my Facebook page.

I'd love to win an iPad but have a couple of questions:

Is this open to all members in every country?
How will you check to see if it is posted on our FB?

I want to post the url on my FB but will that make my FB viewable to AD members? I have protect my real name, so I have to be careful.

I'm a novice at FB, so if I post the url, is there a certain place on my FB page I'm supposed to do it?

I want to post the url on my FB but will that make my FB viewable to AD members? I have protect my real name, so I have to be careful.

I'm a novice at FB, so if I post the url, is there a certain place on my FB page I'm supposed to do it?

It will only make the link view-able to people on your friends list. Not all AD members will see it.

Did you get a notification that I posted it? Probably not as we are not listed as friends on FB even though I would not mind that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back