Growing Deaf Community on Google+

Feel free to "circle me": Leah Delisle

Thank Lillybear! I just used your link to sign up. If you don't mind, I will friend you... you will be my first (and only at this point) friend in Google+

Thank Lillybear! I just used your link to sign up. If you don't mind, I will friend you... you will be my first (and only at this point) friend in Google+

you can add me on G+, message me if you want the info

Okay, Am in there, got Cheetah S in a circle called AllDeaf.

Don't know I'm smart enough to do anything else this early in the morning.

Thank you, Yiz, Cheetah, and all.

I'm on Google+ now. Unfortunately I don't know many others. Or should I say 'any' others (got 1 friend so far, the people who invited me!). Reminds me of Google Wave where I invested a lot of time learning to use it for it only for it to fizzle out and die a slow death.

Boy, I'm clueless. I can't figure out how to join an AllDeaf circle. Am I supposed to be make one first and then invite others to join me?

You can add me if you like. Look for Cheetah S. You should see my profile pic so you know you found me.

Edit: Everyone in AD is welcome to add me in Google+

Cheetah: Hope you don't mind me adding you to my Google+ circle. Thanks :ty:

And other ADers are welcome to add me to their Google+ circles. If you need an invite, I've got 150 at the moment...

My Google+ name is AJW Smith

Last edited:
Boy, I'm clueless. I can't figure out how to join an AllDeaf circle. Am I supposed to be make one first and then invite others to join me?

Good Idea! Ask Alex about it. But Google may allow "Club" on Circle. :dunno:

Cheetah: Hope you don't mind me adding you to my Google+ circle. Thanks :ty:

And other ADers are welcome to add me to their Google+ circles. If you need an invite, I've got 150 at the moment...

Thanks, I think I am starting to get the hang of Google+. I just found how to add everyone that joins with me to my AllDeaf circle.

Feel free to add me (and I'll add in return). I think the only way to have people find us is to give out our Google+ name?

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Geez why would I add people that I never talk to or rarely talk.

Good Idea! Ask Alex about it. But Google may allow "Club" on Circle. :dunno:

No, I didn't mean that .. I meant I can't figure out how to "see" others from AD on my Google+ page so I didn't know if I was supposed to make a circle first or what ...

No, I didn't mean that .. I meant I can't figure out how to "see" others from AD on my Google+ page so I didn't know if I was supposed to make a circle first or what ...

You normally have to have their name... it makes things easier. Or you can see who is near you that sort of thing. message me if you want to add me (same goes for anyone else on AD)

Back