Sorenson's closing for good.

posts from hell

Reaction score
Better change providers and quick.

It's amazing, though. Looking two-three months ago, they were the strong hold, the richest, the biggest... Today they have shown that they are very fragile on the inside.
I guess we can say that they showed a bluff, strong when weak.

Now we know why they didn't contribute to the development of ASL users to provide security for their business future. They didn't have the cash for it.

Now we as a consumer can either accept their behavior in the last few months and continue using their services or decide that they should close for good.

I choose to close them for good.

No interpreters should have suffered like they have in the last few days.

Sorenson have to re-think on how to make money without use FCC.

Not surprised really. We have spanish terps in Sorenson call center here in PR and they all got lay off.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Says who? Sorenson on Facebook said that they will continue running but only laid off some employees.

What such thing? What happens with their 84% investments? What a shame.

If someboy gave you something of a value, and services; for free, what are you going to do to return them back? Give thanks to them or smashing into their face?

Think about this,
Deaf and damn proud!
DHB

A couple days ago I got an email from SIPrelay and mySorenson to complete my account by calling a number from a VP and showing hte Sorenson representative a drivers license, state ID, or recent utility bill with my name and current address. This smells fishy...Did anyone else get that?

Do you mean you got unexpected call from somebody asking for these information though SIPrelay?

A couple days ago I got an email from SIPrelay and mySorenson to complete my account by calling a number from a VP and showing hte Sorenson representative a drivers license, state ID, or recent utility bill with my name and current address. This smells fishy...Did anyone else get that?

I guess my bf and I are going to apply for Zvrs. Is it free? Nevermind, I'll ask my brother. He just started working for Z. By the way, our VP-200 Sorenson hasn't been used for about 2 years. It's all in dust now.

Didn't Sorenson provide ALL DEAF who want VP with one for FREE?! Think about THAT before you start talking bad about Sorenson!

when there was TTY, we had to pay telephone service while we pay internet. It still same. Where is your pea-brain go?

Oh never mind, you sign up as annoying and never come back again to post. Lame

this thread made me smirks

I concur. I dont see any reasons to deny the fact that it IS sorenson's faulty..

I guess my bf and I are going to apply for Zvrs. Is it free? Nevermind, I'll ask my brother. He just started working for Z. By the way, our VP-200 Sorenson hasn't been used for about 2 years. It's all in dust now.

Oh that's great. It should keeps him busy. Hope he likes it. I have not used sorenson for about 6 yrs. ha. it got more dusts than you do! ;)

Though E mail? SIPrelay do not send e mail to relay the call, this is SCAM!

SIPRelay only send and recieve though AIM or SIPrelay for Blackberry.

DHB
ooops I used my wife account

Through an email, yes. Do SIPrelay and Sorenson work together???

Though E mail? SIPrelay do not send e mail to relay the call, this is SCAM!

SIPRelay only send and recieve though AIM or SIPrelay for Blackberry.

DHB
ooops I used my wife account

That is my suspicion. I will investigate when I get home next week.

LOL! You are so funny and misinformation about Sorenson is closing for good, it is not TRUE! You lead them to misinformation. Sorenson still running as like always but just adjust of their operations. next time, if they're actually CLOSE and you may POST it! :)

Sorenson will NEVER ask you for ANY information such as SSN, ID etc! You must get a call from someone else but not Sorenson because if they do that, you can email them via vrscomment@sorenson.com and give them with CIR number if you remember, and once they get urs email and they will take care of it

Didn't Sorenson provide ALL DEAF who want VP with one for FREE?! Think about THAT before you start talking bad about Sorenson!

Yeah, they gave it out for free for a reason, to take advantage of the deaf population. Think about that as well.

Also, other VRS companies give out freebies as well. Feel free to go and boycott them.. I'm boycotting Sorenson for the few reasons I stated in the first post.

That is all. :)

Back