Deaf "young adults"

Wow..that means I am officially an old lady as I am 39 years old. Cant believe I am soon entering my 40s. You youngsters...enjoy your youth as much as you can because in a blink of an eye, you will be middle-aged just like that! It feels like yesterday when I was 25. Geez.

Enjoy your chats! :)

If you're and "old lady" at 39, then I must be very close to geezerville at 48. :giggle:

Wow..that means I am officially an old lady as I am 39 years old. Cant believe I am soon entering my 40s. You youngsters...enjoy your youth as much as you can because in a blink of an eye, you will be middle-aged just like that! It feels like yesterday when I was 25. Geez.

Enjoy your chats! :)

I'm picturing you with a body worn hearing aid while saying this ;)

wow.... thank you guys, I feel honored !

:ty:

Good luck to your FB page!!!

Fuzzy

I'm Kenyagal 19, hearing..(not many places you introduce yourself like that..just a thought), anyway..I'd really enjoy meeting everyone here!

hey Im hearing but I just moved to Atalanta and Ive been searching for a deaf community to continue using ASL that Ive been learning for about 10 years now...and I was wondering if anyone knew about any events going on here...

Hi!

Awww... I'm 21 living in Aus and learning Auslan.

How well does skype work?

-P

I gave up my youth when I was 19...

Go Join! Im having some problems that when some people join Im not able to see the request to accept, but its an "open" group so it must be a facebook glitch.

Back