Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
Come and share your thought why you support or not...

Discuss....

I see nothing's wrong with suicide assistances.

I can understand a person don't have any cure for his or her fatal illness and do not want to deal any pain. It's really nice to help him/her to end his/her life in a seffishless way. I don't think it's fair when someone, who have no choice or support, is suffering of pain, illness, and etc etc.

I hate to see people who is very sick and cry for their suffering... :(

I see nothing's wrong with suicide assistances.

I can understand a person don't have any cure for his or her fatal illness and do not want to deal any pain. It's really nice to help him/her to end his/her life in a seffishless way. I don't think it's fair when someone, who have no choice or support, is suffering of pain, illness, and etc etc.

I hate to see people who is very sick and cry for their suffering... :(

:cry:

problem is.... TOO many people are against it and they think it's very wrong and sinful. :dunno:

*nods*

That's a problem. I am still figure it out how to share the POV to explain why it is a good reason... Boy, that's pretty hard because of a lot of people don't like ideas.. =/

No, I don't. Why would I support an individual who decide when to end his/her life, it's the same as allowing people to committed suicide.

No, I don't. Why would I support an individual who decide when to end his/her life, it's the same as allowing people to committed suicide.

which is why it's called assisted suicide. his/her life is ended by someone.

Not even in any hospital like Oregon hospitals could help, is that right?

which is why it's called assisted suicide. his/her life is ended by someone.

No chit, Jiro. If assisted suicide is okay, then people are going to think committed suicide is okay too.

No chit, Jiro. If assisted suicide is okay, then people are going to think committed suicide is okay too.

Not quiet so.

Because a committed suicide is much worser than an assisted suicide... Besides, doctors or nurses will not help people if they want to end their lives for no reasons or a such silly intention. An assisted suicide is not the same as a committed suicide is, so an assisted suicide is used for hospital purpose only.

oh well..... it's going to be a quite long time till the concept of assisted suicide will be widely accepted

nobody cares if someone is going to kill herself or himself even have no friends (can u imagine that?).

i remembered someone told me that "if someone is going to kill herself/himself, he/she will go to hell".

well, some people says assisted suicide is like a murder.

remember that news story of doctor kevorkian who is assisted suicide.
click info: Jack Kevorkian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i can't vote here.

off topic

Last edited:
Not quiet so.

Because a committed suicide is much worser than an assisted suicide... Besides, doctors or nurses will not help people if they want to end their lives for no reasons or a such silly intention. An assisted suicide is not the same as a committed suicide is, so an assisted suicide is used for hospital purpose only.

You just don't get it do you? You're giving people permission to decide to have their lives ended at their wishes, it's the same as committing suicide, it does not matter who does it for them. Remember the "Terri Schiavo" story? her husband went to court to get permission to put her to death. It's like playing God.

Back