How long do u get to know that person before become boyfriend or girlfriend....

yagazn

Reaction score
Let's say for example, "I want you to become my boyfriend". And he was like "Whoa, wait a min, that's too fast, I barely know you for like a month now, I want to get to know you more for one year and see what happens".

Some people who date for like one week or so. Then quickly become boyfriend or girlfriend but you don't know her or him that well yet.

As for me, I'd rather to get to know that person first for like 6 month or 1 yrs. It depends and see how that goes. I'd rather be friend first then date then boyfriend. and importantly is communicate and develop feeling, If you know what I mean.

How long have you known that person before become boyfriend or girlfriend.

Peace

Last edited:
I rather wait and get to know the person first before dating.

I think it is smarter and safer to know the person for a while before starting to date.

I think it is smarter and safer to know the person for a while before starting to date.

I heartily agreed! My opinion, it's actually so importance for having a date when you know so much enough about this person you are interested.

Most of the men I been with I had know for a longtime before becoming a couple

That depends, does your tagging as boyfriend girlfriend required to do certain things??

It depends on the level of seriousness in becoming a "boyfriend/girlfriend" Some people will instantly labeled themselves as boyfriend/girlfriend after 1 date but nothing serious. Some people would rather wait a bit more longer before they will give themselves that label.

Well, that depends in between 2 persons. If, there's a chemistry, an understanding & maturity levels, same commons, same interests, same feelings for each other and all, then you will know the answer. Most of all is trust and honesty.

My significant other already said " I love you " after getting to know each other for 2 months. We get along great and move on to the next level....the next level is that we are going to meet each other for the first time in a couple weeks. Of course, I am very anxious. That day is drawing near for me to fly...... *gulp* Lol

i got e-mail from that man name is James Windsor but im quiet unexpecting to receive that e-mail messages from James Windsor so he and me been friend for while they he asked me be his girlfriend i would honour but he and me been e-mail they im exchange e-mail of my own.Since he found me on my own e-mail messages when im member of Royals forums and he very polite and handsome.

James our boyfriend and me been dating for one years but he and me been e-mail lots everyday because he very busyman i always kept touch him on e-mail lots.

he and me not getting rushed to married like my parents DID that but i wanted wait whatevers ages to getting married in future when im ready or James ready if he and me says time for married.

I told James on e-mail messages that i would like meet him somedays when im going back to London,England for second times meet James and he cant wait see me very much i would be so damn meet him one days!!!!!!

when im been e-mail message to James our boyfriend and i tell him says "i love you" and he says "i love you" also

most successful relationships are built on the foundation that 2 people underlying romance and sex have a strong friendship with one another before anything. Theres no real time table on that kind of thing but obviously it cant happen overnight. My last long term relationship, it only took like 3 weeks. Another it took closer to 5 months. Just depends.

So no one here believes in the "love at first sight concept?"

not anymore. that was a simpler life back then... now we're much more complicated with complicated social issues.

Back