Make Easy Money Selling Love

Thanks, GA. It was only scarey for a little while. With time and counseling I'll be fine.

*cough* I smell bs!

You love destroy Deaf Community... Truth tell you go look DEAFREAD.

He's not very nice to everyone Deaf Community and insulting Deaf people who have poorly grammar or not good educational English. He telling AGB about Deaf people.

He is not moral supporter for Deaf Community. He is mixing signals..
Don't listen him!

*ahem*

Impressive post, GA.

I can see that this person, in regards of the video related to the PepsiCo Commerical, I can see that he is ruining the deaf community in the United States and other countries too (All mostly related to AllDeaf.com) I know that he is referring to the AD.com members around here (No offense, Ad'ers). But I think a VLOG from one of us, AD'ers would scare him away for good? Just an exmaple from myself here in transcript (The VLOG isn't made yet)

"Richard aka (Username here),

I, Jclarke, one of the AD'ers from Alldeaf.com believes that you are really stupid to make one of these videos, you are destroying our deaf community. All of these comments you have made in relation of AD.com, PepsiCo, and other deaf-related issues in this 'topic' is all BS. Did you hear me at the first place? BS, yes, you heard me -- BS.

Unfortunately, for myself, I am not a citizen of the United States of America, but I am a frequent visitor to deafread and other deaf related websites, including Alldeaf.com. I think you're wasting your own breath in making VLOGS. We, all AD'ers don't really care on what you are blabbing around in relation of any 'topic'.

I think, in the end, you better leave the deaf community alone and go and take your own complaints somewhere else, perhaps a good suggestion - another planet besides Earth.

Thank you."

(Apologises, if I am going off-topic here)

Whew! Because her drive-by was right after a discussion of my posts, for a second there I thought GalaxyAngel was aiming at me. Sure glad it was some other smelly BSer she was after, ha ha ha.

:rofl:

It was a close shot, wasnt it? :giggle:

I'd say a close shave, wouldn't it?

No, not what some perverts here would think.

You can go to a craft supply store and get large sticks and make the I Love You hand sign using only 5 sticks. Paint them and sell them to make easy money.

Not a gimmick. Look at the picture below.

Richard

Where would you sell these? How much have you made since these creations? :dance2:

Wow...i love the broad generalization i see here of how hearing people look down upon the deaf.... Only way ive ever looked down upon a deaf person is every time i look at my fiancee.....and thats only because shes a foot and a half shorter than i!

Back