My poor dog is peeing is blood! :(

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
I took my dog out today and when he peed the snow turn bright red! I was freaked out! I thought my dog had cancer and his vet was thinking the same thing. My vet think my dog has an urine infection and he is on antibiotics for 2 weeks and has to go back for another urine test when he finish taking his pills. I hope the pills will help my dog get better , if the antibiotics does not work my dog will need more tests ,he has a small fever too. I am really worried about my sweet doggie, he is still telling me when the phone ring on top all this! What a good boy!

I hope it is not cancer. I hope it is something simple and can be cleared up with antibiotics.

how you feeling dog go to hospital? better vet? hope be clean your dog health prevent to illness!

I am very sorry. I hope it only needs antibiotics and he will be okay. Poor dog.

I am pray for dogs hope be heal your faithful better well! Hope be well

Thank you everyone! I hope the antibiotics will be all my dog need to get better. It sure was really upsetting to see him pee blood today! The vet said there was so much blood in my dog urine that is hard to tell if he has an urine infection!

Thank you everyone! I hope the antibiotics will be all my dog need to get better. It sure was really upsetting to see him pee blood today! The vet said there was so much blood in my dog urine that is hard to tell if he has an urine infection!

your welcome I pray for you dog hope be well! everyone supportive pray for you dog sad infection!

aww your dog is in my thoughts and hope it isn't serious. hope he feels better soon.

That would've been my first thought was urine infection. Hope he gets better soon!

or could be kidney infection. either way - hope he's ok after treatment!

awww...your poor dog. I dont blame you for being upset. Hope your dog is alright.

I hope your dog gets better soon. :hug:

oh god. I had a bladder infection over this past summer and I know how painful it can be to piss blood. >.<

Hope your dog gets better!

Oh boy, that's a nightmare. Please look up on Colloidal Silver liquid. Here is one of the links: Colloidal Silver/Ionic Silver – Yes, For Dogs : Whole Dog News

In a short story, my neighbor's dog that had a tongue tumor. He had a chemo and a radiation therapies. His tongue smells like a rot for about one week. He lost a small piece of tongue in his throat due his radiation therapy. I convinced and gave my Colloidal Silver bottle (30 ppm) to my neighbor. She put a few drops of CS in his throat once a day for about two weeks. The smell is gone. She still continues his treatment with a very small dose with different schedules. She planned to put her dog to sleep twice in the past, and finally the CS medicine proved that it worked. They are very happy now since a month recently. They are doing fine so far. CS has many different ways to "cure" the treatments. But, some cures usually have no guarantee. Most vets avoid to talk about the CS because the vet's business is only to focus their own modern medicines. My theory is that both modern medicines and alternatives are important in some ways, but not the same time. Perhaps, the CS may save your dog's life.

My dog urine looked better today! The snow did not turn bright red! Is was more of a pink color. He did act really weird tonight , he started barking at me like he did not know me for a moment! He stopped barking after a few minutes, I have no idea if the med made him at that way. I really hate having to give him so much antibiotics , he had to take some last month when he had an infected toe nail! I hope he does not end with a yeast infection , I knew some people that a dog on antibiotics on a long time and their got an an real bad case of yeast infection. Thank You for all the support! I was really upset that dog was dying when I saw all the blood in his urine.

interesting.. when I peed purple,. it wasnt painful.. it was the most smoothest piss ive ever had.

Of course, that was when I played softball with a stent in my kidney.. Note to everyone, dont do that.

I am glad he seems to be getting better. I hope he makes a complete recovery.

Back