Phonak Naida

I lost on warrantly on information pretty, I send to my audiolgoy I wonder i expect it! I hope be back up! I have issues ear mold, pretty long 2 monthly!

I lost on warrantly on information pretty, I send to my audiolgoy I wonder i expect it! I hope be back up! I have issues ear mold, pretty long 2 monthly!

U have an earmold issue huh? I'm pretty sure you had colored earmolds which may cause an allergic reaction in your ear
I had the same problem 2 and I'm always careful about choosing an earmold though :)

U have an earmold issue huh? I'm pretty sure you had colored earmolds which may cause an allergic reaction in your ear
I had the same problem 2 and I'm always careful about choosing an earmold though :)

true I know!, I don't have allerge I am lucky i Have issues troubleshooting blurred on system something problem I send to audilogy, I don't want to destory my hearing aid is very clean important!
I am very images forget information file supposed warrrently I need to know!

I ask my audiology said don't forget it I wait for patient till on August soon!I figure out I don't understand chip or techincal whew, I am very lucky work my hearing aid sound I am puzzled it first time!

well... one thing is for sure... I can hear better... there is so much noise I'm not used to... I've been unaided for about a year... and my old aids were not cutting it before... these are more powerful, and I can hear so much more, i know its just gonna take some time to get used to... and I know it is going to take time to learn what those sounds mean again... its a very odd thing to experience again...

well... one thing is for sure... I can hear better... there is so much noise I'm not used to... I've been unaided for about a year... and my old aids were not cutting it before... these are more powerful, and I can hear so much more, i know its just gonna take some time to get used to... and I know it is going to take time to learn what those sounds mean again... its a very odd thing to experience again...

Got mine today as well - was wearing Phonak Exelias before. Definitely different and will take some getting used to, but I am hearing things I didn't hear before. Also got a new type of 'resonator' earmolds that are supposed to help with speech clarity. I went from a 28% score in word discrimination with my old aids, to 70% with the new ones, so that's a huge improvement. My usual unaided word discrimination scores are 40-60%.

What is a "resonator" earmold? Can you explain that one? Do you know what company made it?

What is a "resonator" earmold? Can you explain that one? Do you know what company made it?

It's a different type of earmold that has a hollow chamber inside - it is supposed to enhance speech. It inserts a bit deeper in the ear canal to accomodate the chamber.

I'll get more info when I see the audi next time. They were the same price as regular earmolds and I can switch to them at no cost if I decide I don't like these.

It's a different type of earmold that has a hollow chamber inside - it is supposed to enhance speech. It inserts a bit deeper in the ear canal to accomodate the chamber.

I'll get more info when I see the audi next time. They were the same price as regular earmolds and I can switch to them at no cost if I decide I don't like these.

Interesting. I've never heard of this type.

it's usually for "hard of hearing". it won't work for me.

My left ear implanted 9.6.2011 Nucleus 5, will be activated July 11, 2011.
I have lost the right ear at frequencies of 1000 to 115 db, 2000-100dB, 4000 to 90 db. There have Widex Senso, but I can only hear some sounds that I can not tell if you do not know, I do not understand.
The combination of CI and hearing aids?

Back