Status
Not open for further replies.

a l i v e

posts from hell
Reaction score
Just got this. Be warned.

20avxb7.jpg

Chrome on MacOS.

This issue is currently being looked into. Thanks for the heads up.

I reported problems about two weeks ago and the entire thread disappeared!! The morning it disappeared it was there, I read some other threads and when I went back to my list of new posts it wasn't there and I could find NO WAY to see it AT ALL. I am willing to send more details about what I have gotten (or not gotten) at my end.

Things seemed to calm down and now after starting this morning just fine I am getting a similar red box about Alldeaf being a "Reported Attack Site".

I am using Firefox 32.0.1 with avast! as my anti-virus software on a Windows computer.

ADDITIONAL HISTORY

I alerted Calvin via PM to the thread I posted at that time on Sept. 6, 2014.
Then on September 10, 2014 the thread completely disappeared (not just closed) and I sent a PM to naisho as it appeared that naisho was on line at the time it disappeared.

Last edited:
yes I just got that as well

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 29
Me too.

My MacBookPro (Safari) and TCS's HP laptop (Mozilla).

Me too. I can't access it at all :((. I hate using my phone to post it here.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I noticed it when I logged in last Friday on my Macbook, assumed one of AD's advertisers displayed a bad link, just didn't bother with the ads to find out anyway. So far general posting and viewing did not indicate any threats from my anti-virus (bypassed by unchecking 'enable phishing and malware protection' in settings tab.)

It is not intentional and unexpected, Alex is doing his best to fix it.

In the meantime try not to click any external links or download anything suspicious until this matter is resolved.

If you'd like to still browse, you may be safer if you surf on your phone/tablet instead of a computer.

I am still don't like the way I was treated when I reported alerts from my anti-virus on September 6 and then on September 10 the entire thread DISAPPEARED. It was not just locked it DISAPPEARED during the morning!

I am still don't like the way I was treated when I reported alerts from my anti-virus on September 6 and then on September 10 the entire thread DISAPPEARED. It was not just locked it DISAPPEARED during the morning!

Did anyone send you why threads were removed ?

some go bat shit crazy when they hear "Virus" or "Malware", its possible the mods took it down as it sometimes isnt a threat and dont want to cause undue alarm... My virus protections are not setting off, it is just the connection doing it, so if the virus protector isnt catching anything even with recent updates then its probly just a glitch. Dont click or open any external ads and you will be ok...as there may be an ad that caused an issue, but AD itself is safe.

Did anyone send you why threads were removed ?

NO

It was in my new subscribed threads when I first logged in on Sept. 10, 2014. I had been intending to post an update to it but looked at other threads first and when I next pulled up “New Subscribed Threads” it wasn’t there. I then looked at “List Subscriptions” and it wasn’t there.

When I double checked for it by going to my emails of posts an email about a post to it from someone else getting an alert from the same anti-virus is there. But when I try to find it by clicking on the link to where it was posted I get the box that starts with this.

“Jane B., you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"

I have not been able to find out anything more.

. . . If you'd like to still browse, you may be safer if you surf on your phone/tablet instead of a computer.
I get the same warning on my phone's AD Mobile. :(

I see. It happened to me many times when my threads were removed. You can check with mod in a nice wAy. Remind you that mods may be too busy or did not do it. Alex may have done it. Just pm mod in a nice way so they will reply back. I used to be nasty with mods and they didn't reply back. Once I changed my attitude and got response back better. Just saying

I got the alert too on the Mac. Just post like normal but don't download nor click on any ads or outside links til this get fixed.

I can't post like normal. I have to click the "ignore warning" constantly, and flip back and forth. It's a real pain.

I'll just wait until the problem is cleared up. I'll check back at this thread occasionally to see when I can post again.

My phone won't let me access AD at all.

It might take 24 hours or less to have alert to disappear. We'll see. :)

I can't post like normal. I have to click the "ignore warning" constantly, and flip back and forth. It's a real pain.

I'll just wait until the problem is cleared up. I'll check back at this thread occasionally to see when I can post again.

My phone won't let me access AD at all.

Yup I got the same red warning.. and said "Uh Oh"

I've previously PMmed back and forth with Calvin. This same issue happened on one of my forum a few years ago (about 4-5 years ago). I tried to find the work around to fix the issue 'temporarily' but can't find that information anymore (I had it in my PMs there but must have deleted them :( ).

As noted- best you can do is be very cautious in what you do on AD- you can still post and read as I know from past experience that Google (and other programs states that the site is actually 'clean')

Once Alex does find/fix any issues it will be up to 24-48 hours before google and other search engines can re index and not display the warning.

I got to pop up diagnostic Google History found seriously and anti malware it is prevent.

some

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/...ing-mal-ware-reports-my-anti-virus.html&hl=en

I recognized virus
Malicious software includes 2 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 5 new process(es) on the target machine.
Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including yfloops.in.ua/, volionsa.com/.
it is virus.. infect.... it is

I suggest to you disable link prevent to domain advise.... it suggest to link reason serious reason secure protection.. not allow link because virus whether.. disable advertisement signature domain or domain nofollow prevent to malware....
it is riskly for your host. rid them hostname or ISP... depend them your virus.... virus malwares your hostnames.. it is riskly for domain.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back