Lunch

Cheetah

Cheetah Consulting-Closed
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lunch today is pretty good, purchased at my work's cafe. However I just realized I at my cookie first, then polished off my chips, now working on the sandwich.

Isn't this backwards??? :giggle:

How do you eat lunch?

If there are ANYONE else with me... I eat the sweets last. By by myself, I use the Cheetah Rules!

Damn, my lunch is finished and now I want a cookie. :cry: I'm going to have to rethink this strategy of mine. :hmm:

I eat things in no particular order. I even eat soup for breakfast.

I don't usually eat sweet things with lunch. We only have dessert with dinner most times.

I'll eat anything for breakfast, too. I also eat things cold that people think is strange! If I eat it hot, I'll eat it cold - no prob.

Lunch today is pretty good, purchased at my work's cafe. However I just realized I at my cookie first, then polished off my chips, now working on the sandwich.

Isn't this backwards??? :giggle:

How do you eat lunch?

That is one of the benefits of being an adult. You can decide to eat dessert first!

My dad says that my great aunt Ruth liked to have cake for breakfast.

I hadn't realized so many people do not always have desert (with Lunch and Dinner). While I was in Korea (as an exchange student) we often had fruit as a desert.

I hadn't realized so many people do not always have desert (with Lunch and Dinner). While I was in Korea (as an exchange student) we often had fruit as a desert.

Growing up, if we asked for sweets, that was what my mom gave us!:lol:

This makes me wonder if dessert after dinner is a cultural or regional thing (or perhaps both). We only have dessert after supper if it is a special occasion or sometimes if we out at a restaurant (which IS a special occasion haha). The same goes for all my friends and family.

Italians usually have fruit as a desert after dinner. They rarely eat cake and sugary deserts.

Who ever came up with deserts after dinner anyway. We should have sweet deserts in between all meals. (who needs teeth anyway?)

Perhaps we can do it the Hobbit way: (I'm sure there are deserts after each mean too).

First breakfast
Second breakfast
First lunch
Second lunch
First dinner
Second dinner

perhaps a midnight snack???

I bet with small meals this could be very enjoyable!

Back