25 Syrian Deaf People Missing/Taken by ISIS

rockin'robin

Reaction score
There is speculation that 25 people who are deaf that reside in Syria have been reported to be missing or taken by ISIS. Neville Muir of Deaf International Ministries reported this yesterday morning to their congregation and now many are using social media to spread the news. As of right now, there is very little information about what exactly happened or what is being done about this situation. Nor has there been any official news source to confirm either. Michael Gantt of Brattleboro, VT, wrote the following on his post,

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: As many of our friends know, the Immanuel Deaf School is an arm of Deaf Ministries International (based in Australia). They have churches and schools all over the world. WE LEARNED THIS MORNING (via International Director, Neville Muir) that 25 MEMBERS OF THE IMMANUEL DEAF CHURCH IN SYRIA have been taken by ISIS. Their whereabouts and fate are unknown at this time. Please stop whatever you are doing and PRAY for these dear saints.

Deaf International Ministries identified one woman on their Facebook page, one of their Deaf Sisters, Nahla; a member of the Syrian Deaf Church.

TSG will update this page with new information as soon as it becomes available.

http://www.silentgrapevine.com/2015/08/25-syrian-deaf-people-missingtaken-by.html

Damn...
Well..
May they meet a swift end, rather then the usual isis,beheading, torching alive reality tv
Specticle that is delt. those kidnapped by them

I don't like Mr. President Obama said "Islam teaches Peace." I don't like George Bush said "Islam is Peace." Cut-off-the-head religion and the people are not peace. They will spare no mercy. This is what they want for themselves ...........Extinction of Human. Islam against many countries. smh

I have to wonder if ISIS and the deaf captives will understand each other or not.

They took wrong deaf people. Should have took Charlton and his friends.

USA helped and provided Syrian military training. I don't think ISIS wanna keep Syrian alive. ISIS know USA help Syrian.

Back