Who love to read the books?

DraculaDeaf

Reaction score
I am curious who love to read the books. I have lot about 300 books so far. But I read finished the book seem not interested and put paperbookswap for who people want those book for trade or swap. Also I plan to create my own site, I don't know what name of site? LOL

Right now I read the book " Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult" Next the book "The Alex Crow by Andrew Smith"

there something called geo catching I think that the name..You read a book register where left it someone else comes along reads it and do the same.So far a book from place in Essex ended up in china via dubi

I love reading, but mine today are all on ebook format. I can keep a huge library forever and take it anywhere.

Right now I have an ebook from the library by Janet Evanovich.

Yeah!

Janet Evanovich is good author. Oh I have kindle too But I just catch the books ( clean up) then I can use kindle than books. Sometimes ebook dont have any and check amazon.com dont have ebooks and then can order the books ugh! Ebooks should have all of lots like millions new and old too. Well.

I love reading, but mine today are all on ebook format. I can keep a huge library forever and take it anywhere.

Right now I have an ebook from the library by Janet Evanovich.

I subscribe to Sports Illustrated magazine. I used to love reading. I still do, but not as much as in the past.

someone asked about travelling books I may explained it wrong..I have one now..It www.bookcrossing.com
the book I have been travelling since September 2012 but so far it only travelled 50miles.'Everything changes'JonathanTropper the other website bcukunconvention.co.uk

That interesting: " hearing knowledge isn't so useful for me" re: reading books.

aside: so far since becoming " bilateral DEAF" December 20, 2006- no effect on reading

In the last few days, I finished reading Living Enlightenment, Breaking India, Intro to Vedānta (Commentary to Tattva Bodha), and Tattva Bodha. Now, I'm reading Śiva Sūtras and Being Different.

Taming of the Queen by phillipa Gregory I just got first addition with her signature today birthday present...just bragging abit

i found that "hearing knowledge" isn't so useful for me

Do you watch movies then?

Yes , I like to read but getting to the public library it a hard b/c of parking is so bad down town . Books cost so much $$$ today .

i found that "hearing knowledge" isn't so useful for me

a story is a a story..Something like shades of grey don't need ears...To know good literature you need know what bad literature is

People may not like to read and think it is a waste of time but let me state these facts as this is what reading actually does for you!

1). It expands your vocabulary..,
2). It improves your communication skills (deaf or hearing for that matter)..,
3). It develops your analytical skills..,
4). It effects your memory in a way to retain more information..,
5). It enhances your ability to focus..,

Some users don't like to read books but they would rather read comics! All of which is the same in the utter brilliance of reading concepts!

And even so, we read everything on this forum so technically speaking, we are all retaining those 5 conceptual facts I've listed above!

I LOVE READING! YAY!! :D

I don't read AS MUCH as I did my eyesight become so bad. I got about six pair of specks have keep changing them that takes some of joy out of it

People may not like to read and think it is a waste of time but let me state these facts as this is what reading actually does for you!

1). It expands your vocabulary..,
2). It improves your communication skills (deaf or hearing for that matter)..,
3). It develops your analytical skills..,
4). It effects your memory in a way to retain more information..,
5). It enhances your ability to focus..,

Some users don't like to read books but they would rather read comics! All of which is the same in the utter brilliance of reading concepts!

And even so, we read everything on this forum so technically speaking, we are all retaining those 5 conceptual facts I've listed above!

I LOVE READING! YAY!! :D

This is true ! It's a know fact that when parents read to their kids at bed time is help them to learn better in school. My mom never read to me when I was a child . If she had she might had discover I was hoh .

Back