Reimplantation

radka73

Reaction score
I have a question. Who was reimplanted. What was the reason for reimplantation?

How long your surgery start? did you replace on reimplant? depend your implant!!

one at age of 3, and then one 2 years ago (age 16). Both by AB. And they didnt stop completely working, but it would randomly go on and off.

And to Smithtr: I don't understand your first question? But I did have the implant removed and re-implant the same day. 3-4 hours process instead of 2 hour (just implanting)

one at age of 3, and then one 2 years ago (age 16). Both by AB. And they didnt stop completely working, but it would randomly go on and off.

And to Smithtr: I don't understand your first question? But I did have the implant removed and re-implant the same day. 3-4 hours process instead of 2 hour (just implanting)

well, I have speak on native on ASL, I had remove implant! , you ask to translate to on people! I refused to implant!
I have hearing aid!

Implant doesn't work implant cause on replace your head!!

http://www.cochlearimplantlawyer.com/2008/11/21/help/

look likes fail your implant!

you experience before fail on implant!

Last edited:
well, I have speak on native on ASL, I had remove implant! , you ask to translate to on people! I refused to implant!
I have hearing aid!

Implant doesn't work implant cause on replace your head!!

That's fine, I actually need to learn the ASL grammer :)

But why do you refused to be implanted? Just curious, not going to bite ya ;)

That's fine, I actually need to learn the ASL grammer :)

But why do you refused to be implanted? Just curious, not going to bite ya ;)

Thank bbaseballoy123,

you learn ASL :)

Doctor refusing, risk on my health!! implant, I convinced to doctor my implant!!

I want to second on my implant, doesn't work, risk on health, I afraid on fear on implant, Audilogist concern to decision on wise on prevent, Doctor protect to me prevent to illnes or/ destory system increase health serious! I have already remove implant,

Audiological already once evaluation strictly, already, I want to second implant

it is too late, I willing to Hearing aid! reduce on health. it is hearing aid won't hurt for nobody no harm on hearing aid!

I tried to audiological or surgery didn't listen to me cochlear implant recommend to psychiatry or medication serious! that is protect to my health, doctor said don't be convinced to doctor or another doctor! refer to ENT serious!! Audio-gist strong advise to careful on health serious risk on concern!!
Audid Not clear me , I not clear to explain to Audiologist! Cochlear Implant won't approve for me! I figure out see on find out let know me concern, It is my opinion better safe!!!

audiologist reason provide to better hearing aid advise! wise

Last edited:
As I understand the matter: a Hearing aid is used to amplify sound. When it can't due to increased loss/deafness than a Cochlear Implant is considered. Not every can benefit from one.
Actual statistics: Sunnybrook/Toronto since 1984 to 2011: 3000 persons considered with 1000 implanted of that only 18 didn't benefit.

In my experience the surgeon made the final decision on my Implant operation. aside: the audi after discussion with me-also stated I easily fit the criteria for Implants subject to the physical tests to be performed.
All this happened 5 years ago.

comments

http://www.cochlearimplantlawyer.com/2010/07/23/locations-of-cochlear-implant-injuries/]Locations of Cochlear Implant Injuries | Please Call Us Today for Help.
evidence on analyze I will find out on

Canada Eligible authority, I figure out,

BC will refused give on Surgery! Odd!! He didn't tell me I convicted to med evaluation

I search find Organization support! hard for me!

Last edited:
First: the locations are in the United States not Canada.

The "Canada Eligible authority" is unknown to me- A new government department?

Living in Ontario don't recall anyone suing for damages re: Advanced Bionics Implants.

aside: I have an Advanced Bionics Harmony implant for over 5 years-so far no injuries yet.

First: the locations are in the United States not Canada.

The "Canada Eligible authority" is unknown to me- A new government department?

Living in Ontario don't recall anyone suing for damages re: Advanced Bionics Implants.

aside: I have an Advanced Bionics Harmony implant for over 5 years-so far no injuries yet.

I know!!!!!! that is why! reason I curious research on Cochlear Implant

I figure out on serious Implant!,

Canada is authority , odd! I am very tried audio figure out!

My son Conner was reimplanted November 2011. Why? His surgeon implanted the original CI incorrectly. *joy*

Be sure to share the name of the Dr., where he practices, and exactly what was done wrong.

You wouldn't want anyone else to have the same result.

I tell on word I share to you I don't mind you share, I conviced to audigoist, I contact to medlc I discuss to already difficult work communication not resolve!! I expect purpose futures, !!

advanced bionics not offer to my audiogist, because recommend Cochlear Implant & MedEl

I am lots of work hard pretting spending I know not easy i am akward anxious!, No answer cochlear respond email I honest cochlear implant Team refusing!!

eligible is very serious cost re implant advise I wonder serious

my area is strictly authority approval review! they serious strictly for me I am very difficult rough, I follow to rule to audiogist! I tell you re implant legal!

It is risk hard for me explain to audio gist not clear understand I know aware it deep believe it imlpant already wise decision!! on choice!

I agree on opinion my audio-gist

The entire cost of a Cochlear Implant/operation/hospital care/audiologists services/doctors fees were $55,000.00 CDN-five years ago.That was the cost here in Ontario-then. Aside: as I fit the criteria: fully paid for by Ontario Health Insurance Plan-OHIP

What happens elsewhere re: costs in Canada, United States .United Kingdom, France etc-no idea.

The entire cost of a Cochlear Implant/operation/hospital care/audiologists services/doctors fees were $55,000.00 CDN-five years ago.That was the cost here in Ontario-then. Aside: as I fit the criteria: fully paid for by Ontario Health Insurance Plan-OHIP

What happens elsewhere re: costs in Canada, United States .United Kingdom, France etc-no idea.
oh crappy!! How do know 55,000.00 Cost include lots of costs!

OP you know Canada! cost to spend costs lots of pretty expensive!

Sound look likes includes! econmics

Back