Crazy runaway Postal Truck

purplecatty

Reaction score
I was in training few day ago before taking LLV driving test. I saw video and i went :shock::eek3::jaw::dizzy:

Be surprise and he's lucky. but The Instructor said that the store want Post Office to pay for damaged pump. Post Office manager found out who it was and that postal employee was fired for withholding information of what happened. It was two days of withholding information that's why.

If had he been honest and immediately inform his supervisor of situation, he wouldn't have been fired, perhap slap on his hand and return to work or a week suspension without pay.. It look like he accidently shift to "R" instead of "P" cuz it's a runaway, not rolloff (difference between Runaway when Engine is on, Rolloff when engine is off). He did not turn off the engine that's why.

Don't forget to pull the parking brake, Park your gear, and turn off the engine and remove the key!!

Here's the same video I saw in the Training...

Imagine that It went through busy intersection without any accident. That's miracle!

LLV Long Life Vehicle
LLV Lockheed Launch Vehicle
LLV Liquor Licensing Victoria
LLV Log-Likelihood Value
LLV Loving Las Vegas
LLV Lunar Logistics Vehicle
LLV Long Leg Vertical

Which one you talk about? I bet you was laugh so hard when you watch the video

LLV Long Life Vehicle
LLV Log-Likelihood Value
LLV Loving Las Vegas
LLV Long Leg Vertical

Which one you talk about? I bet you was laugh so hard when you watch the video

*>>Long Life Vehicle<<*
LLV Log-Likelihood Value
LLV Loving Las Vegas
LLV Long Leg Vertical

:lol: That's the clarification :ty:

Nah, At first.. I was freaked out so did everyone in the classroom :Ohno: . We have gotten an idea that would have happen if we didn't use parking brake and shut off engine.. We did laugh afterward cuz it's funny that the LLV went around the traffic and back to it's place.

Catty

I was in training few day ago before taking LLV driving test. I saw video and i went :shock::eek3::jaw::dizzy:

Be surprise and he's lucky. but The Instructor said that the store want Post Office to pay for damaged pump. Post Office manager found out who it was and that postal employee was fired for withholding information of what happened. It was two days of withholding information that's why.

If had he been honest and immediately inform his supervisor of situation, he wouldn't have been fired, perhap slap on his hand and return to work or a week suspension without pay.. It look like he accidently shift to "R" instead of "P" cuz it's a runaway, not rolloff (difference between Runaway when Engine is on, Rolloff when engine is off). He did not turn off the engine that's why.

Don't forget to pull the parking brake, Park your gear, and turn off the engine and remove the key!!

Here's the same video I saw in the Training...

Imagine that It went through busy intersection without any accident. That's miracle!

YouTube - Runaway Postal Vehicle
holy dang. stunt postman. Hey, I had been seen the vehicles were rolling out of the pump islands as the motorists were about to walking toward the cashier as I witnessed them where I employed at the gas stations. I didnt yell at the motorists cuz they acts ego. I saw an old Toyota pick up was rolling down from the pump island, almost hit an expensive Mercedes Benz then crashed a parked Ford pick up. Also refuel lines were pulling off from the pumps, as the happy motorists who drove away with nozzles stuck inside the necks. Cost to reattach or replace line is $400. We call a serviceman come to inspect the line and reattach the pump, charge us $200. Smile

holy dang. stunt postman. Hey, I had been seen the vehicles were rolling out of the pump islands as the motorists were about to walking toward the cashier as I witnessed them where I employed at the gas stations. I didnt yell at the motorists cuz they acts ego. I saw an old Toyota pick up was rolling down from the pump island, almost hit an expensive Mercedes Benz then crashed a parked Ford pick up. Also refuel lines were pulling off from the pumps, as the happy motorists who drove away with nozzles stuck inside the necks. Cost to reattach or replace line is $400. We call a serviceman come to inspect the line and reattach the pump, charge us $200. Smile

You should yell at idiot people. Who care if they acts ego or not. If they take smoke during refill up the gas. What you do? Ignore them and let them burn themself? :shock:

*>>Long Life Vehicle<<*
LLV Log-Likelihood Value
LLV Loving Las Vegas
LLV Long Leg Vertical

:lol: That's the clarification :ty:

Nah, At first.. I was freaked out so did everyone in the classroom :Ohno: . We have gotten an idea that would have happen if we didn't use parking brake and shut off engine.. We did laugh afterward cuz it's funny that the LLV went around the traffic and back to it's place.

Catty

Nice, How you feel that you work for gov?

Ouchie. You will see some more dumb jerks let their car roll off soon :rofl: . I heard in LLV class that some Carriers forgot to take gas nozzle out of filler, they drove off thus ripping off the hose from pump. They got into trouble but just a slap in their hand. Cuz they were in a hurry trying to get the work done. Sheesh.

I've seen couple of time rollaway car went through same 711 store in Olathe. Cuz 711 store is situated on bottom of slope from traffic on top of slope. That's really bad spot for biz location. Ouchie lol. Now they have Stantons (thick cement poles) lined up in front of the store for precaution. :lol:

Catty

Ouchie. You will see some more dumb jerks let their car roll off soon :rofl: . I heard in LLV class that some Carriers forgot to take gas nozzle out of filler, they drove off thus ripping off the hose from pump. They got into trouble but just a slap in their hand. Cuz they were in a hurry trying to get the work done. Sheesh.

I've seen couple of time rollaway car went through same 711 store in Olathe. Cuz 711 store is situated on bottom of slope from traffic on top of slope. That's really bad spot for biz location. Ouchie lol. Now they have Stantons (thick cement poles) lined up in front of the store for precaution. :lol:

Catty
Mobil station is on the top of the spot, sloped to the parking lots where the unattend vehicles were rolling down from the pump islands. Prior to transfered another 76 station, I had been hopping several station to station in 13 years under same owner. I love gas stations cuz of atomsphere and free view of the automobiles and women you know. My current job at the 76 station is very tough ever I work there since Mobil.

Mobil station is on the top of the spot, sloped to the parking lots where the unattend vehicles were rolling down from the pump islands. Prior to transfered another 76 station, I had been hopping several station to station in 13 years under same owner. I love gas stations cuz of atomsphere and free view of the automobiles and women you know. My current job at the 76 station is very tough ever I work there since Mobil.

Cool. I know some jobs are tough but fun. I would be working on tough job soon cuz of security and dogs plus angry customers :lol: That's something that I will deal with soon.

Catty

When I was watching this video, I was shocked to see that postal truck rolling back and heading toward to busy road and then back to gas station. It was a miracle that no one else got hurt or gotten involved in car accident. :shock:

Back