FarmTown on Facebook

I'm on level 27 on Farm Town but I haven't played it for ages.
I don't remember what level I'm at cuz I don't play often. :dunno:

I have a pumpkin field but trying to go for pineapples as they sell for 512 coins!!! Im currently at level 26 and still going strong. Got 12 out of the 14 trophies. Also am very addicted to roller coaster kingdom!

I also play Mafia Wars, Gang Wars, Vampire Wars, and Sorority Life. Anyone want to be my neighbors in any of these games. Just look me up in facebook.

I love FarmVille! I'm at level 29 right now and Koala is my neighbor:) I'm not too crazy about Farm Town though. I try not to be involved with other games or I wud never leave my computer...lol I have real life to take care of:)

I love FarmVille! I'm at level 29 right now and Koala is my neighbor:) I'm not too crazy about Farm Town though. I try not to be involved with other games or I wud never leave my computer...lol I have real life to take care of:)

LOL I am at level 16 on FarmVille. I play Farm Town and Yoville, too. All of 3 I like to play. Heh heh

Wanna to invite me to visit your farm, yes ? :fingersx:

I'm too addicted to FT, I'm on Level 27, who wants to add me?

Fun game yes indeed. I tend to plant crops that takes four days to harvest.

Less time consuming.

Very smart idea. I need to figure out a good game plan for myself too! I got suckered into this over the weekend and now I can't seem to get away from it. :lol:

Farmville is soo much fun. I love the free gifts :)

I am so addicted.... I'm 15000 xp points from level 34 and the million dollar mansion :D

What Castle Age looks like ? Me curious ...

Medival time where you invade other people with your army or you had your man duel with other person's man. The new one is you get to fight with a dragon. The big dragon required you to call your buddies to come and help you fight this dragon. I haven't called my own dragon yet until I got all the ingredients in but I have helped a friend fight a gold dragon and it is about 48 hours where 6 of us fight the gold dragon whenever we can to get his health down to zero. I had to come back to the dragon later when my stamina ran out. You get your health, energy, stamina back over the time depending how much of points you put in. There is Castle of ages which is similiar but I don't like it. I prefer castle age.

Medival time where you invade other people with your army or you had your man duel with other person's man. The new one is you get to fight with a dragon. The big dragon required you to call your buddies to come and help you fight this dragon. I haven't called my own dragon yet until I got all the ingredients in but I have helped a friend fight a gold dragon and it is about 48 hours where 6 of us fight the gold dragon whenever we can to get his health down to zero. I had to come back to the dragon later when my stamina ran out. You get your health, energy, stamina back over the time depending how much of points you put in. There is Castle of ages which is similiar but I don't like it. I prefer castle age.

Oh, wow! Very interstin'! Sounds like you enjoy it very much. :)

I am on Level 54 in FarmTown and I also have FarmVille my level is 54 also . FarmVille is the best! Yea I love playing those ! : )

Back