Texas Secession

Status
Not open for further replies.

deafdrummer

Reaction score
Somewhere here is a thread including state secession, and I saw this the other day, but I had to work my way down to it first. Here it is. Discuss at your own peril.

Texas Secession - Business Insider

Now, I'm having second thoughts about moving out of the state...

:locked::rl:

No states will going secede from US and it is just talking, talking, talking.

Just not worry about it. :)

December, 1991. Gorbachev. USSR. The 90s.

Any questions?

All 50 States have a petition to secede. There are nearly one million signatures. Texas is in the lead.

In terms of world economy, Texas comes in at 5th place. If they secede (but they won't), they could stem the flow of illegals entering the country, drill for oil and become completely self reliant. They do not need a union to survive.

All 50 States have a petition to secede. There are nearly one million signatures. Texas is in the lead.

In terms of world economy, Texas comes in at 5th place. If they secede (but they won't), they could stem the flow of illegals entering the country, drill for oil and become completely self reliant. They do not need a union to survive.

The petition about secession is silly and very wishful thinking. :lol:

again? *snorting*

HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

I agree with you. It is silly.

Yup, our AL governor doesn't agree with secession and he said it is nature for Americans to disagree with federal due to different philosophies, so we must learn about how to deal with government.

Yup, our AL governor doesn't agree with secession and he said it is nature for Americans to disagree with federal due to different philosophies, so we must learn about how to deal with government.

My governor did something really bold. Really, really, really bold. So bold in fact, that it may end up causing a secession. I can't discuss politics so just look it up.

My governor did something really bold. Really, really, really bold. So bold in fact, that it may end up causing a secession. I can't discuss politics so just look it up.

cool. inform us when it actually happens.

If secession actually occurs, they CANNOT depend on US military, FBI, SSA, FAA, FCC, FDA, HLS, etc. In other words, they would be on their own. Suppose, a terrorist bomb in Texas, they won't be able to get help from US government. :lol: Only IDIOTS sign the petition.

"talk" doesn't count. come back when it ACTUALLY happened.... like the actual secession.

I wasn't talking about secession. I was talking about an.action my governor did that could lead to secession.

The whiners need to learn how to be patient and wait for more 4 years until Obama is out of the office. Geez...

After looking in history, anything is possible. We can't predict future and often future comes with surprises and repeats.

After looking in history, anything is possible. We can't predict future and often future comes with surprises and repeats.

repeat? it has never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back