Shooting in Colorado Planned Parenthood

OK. :)

Mostly? Do you have some numbers to go along with that assertion?

Tim McVeigh. KKK (a very long history). dozens and dozens of attacks/murders on abortion clinics and staffs such as Army of God. Eric Rudolph. James Kopp.

I called this shooter as cop killer.

Cop killer = death penalty at most cases

Chances are cop did't believe in abortion that terrible irony of it.i feel sorry for medical staff and patients must Beeb awful

Tim McVeigh. KKK (a very long history). dozens and dozens of attacks/murders on abortion clinics and staffs such as Army of God. Eric Rudolph. James Kopp.
I'm thinking a fairer comparison would be the last 50 years, and comparing the number of fatalities.

Planned Parenthood suspect accused of killing three including a police officer makes first court appearance in a bullet proof vest with a public defender at his side - and utters just four words
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-public-defender-utters-just-two-words.html

If he convicted he get death penalty the article says
No, the article doesn't say that. The prosecutor hasn't even decided yet whether or not he's going to request the death penalty.

If he's convicted, he might be eligible for the death penalty but it's not a guarantee that he'll get it.

No, the article doesn't say that. The prosecutor hasn't even decided yet whether or not he's going to request the death penalty.

If he's convicted, he might be eligible for the death penalty but it's not a guarantee that he'll get it.

His lawyer is going after an insanity plea and if the judge and jury
fall for this garage he may not go to jail. I guess he would go to a jail for criminally insane . I hope to hell he get life sentence and I would rather had him get the death sentence .

His lawyer is going after an insanity plea
That's a standard attempt but it's not often successful.

and if the judge and jury fall for this garage he may not go to jail. I guess he would go to a jail for criminally insane. I hope to hell he get life sentence and I would rather had him get the death sentence .
Even if he's found insane he could be judged guilty but insane--they won't let him go free.

Back