cheap school bus wanted (sarasota)

Thanks its my 8th season this year in bus racing im gunning for the points championship this year

school bus wanted (Seller)

I have a school bus, yellow, looks like new, International; model T444E.
Are you interested. If so just e-mail me at famasle@msn.com

My e-mail is famasle@msn.com. I have a yellow school bus for sale. 1995 Thomas International, model T444E, in a very good condition. Looks like new because I did painted last year. Do you want pictures? Let me Know.

Felix

we are a powerful bus supplier in China

Looking for cheap running school buses no title needed within 75 miles of sarasota, fla if you or your friends knows of a bus for sale feel free to email me if its really cheap you'll get a finder fee for hooking us up

I also have racing buses for sale email me if interested

Zhongda Group,founded in 1994,has total assets of 2.0 billion RMB and more than 6900 staff. Our company now has a production capacity reaching 15,000 sets of large and medium sized passenger buses and 100,000 sets of industrial coating,auto repairing & testing and city automatic car washing equipment.

We can offer a bus that you want and we promise you that our buses are all in high quality and low price,sometimes,the price will be out of you expect.

we are a powerful bus supplier in China

Looking for cheap running school buses no title needed within 75 miles of sarasota, fla if you or your friends knows of a bus for sale feel free to email me if its really cheap you'll get a finder fee for hooking us up

I also have racing buses for sale email me if interested
Zhongda Group,founded in 1994,has total assets of 2.0 billion RMB and more than 6900 staff. Our company now has a production capacity reaching 15,000 sets of large and medium sized passenger buses and 100,000 sets of industrial coating,auto repairing & testing and city automatic car washing equipment.

We can offer a bus that you want and we promise you that our buses are all in high quality and low price,sometimes,the price will be out of you expect.
If you feel interested in us ,please E-mail us
zhaoyouwei123@163.com

Hi, Deaf Guy, been a while since you've been here. Did you win the points thing last year?

Hi, Deaf Guy, been a while since you've been here. Did you win the points thing last year?

Tousi,

Have not seen him here since last year.

Just people still suggesting where he can buy buses!! Bumping his thread. :wave:

Which auction is it at least in florida?

If you guys want to know more about my racing stuff follow me on twitter at jimmy volk or Jimmy_ASR_76

As for the points race nope I've had a massive change of direction that im going in.... not sure if this is the right thread but lets see I was leading the points with 3 races to go but then a track owner from charlotte county offered to let me race all of my buses and just my buses and that I run the bus class at raceccmp.com and that we will have 14 bus race dates with the same payout as desoto for 2010 so I said ok took all but 1 bus to charlotte for the oct 30th race just to get everything settled in and get and ready for 2010 but to come find out that some people has messed around with those buses and the bus that I left behind to race at desoto for the points well somebody shot the motor 2 times cracking the head on the motor so I took that bus to raceccmp.com because im not letting them do that again after I replace those parts rumors going around that desoto owners had something to do with it I couldn't figure out why they were pissed at me for taking my own buses to a different track but last week when I got the 35 footer gooseneck trailer the guy that was with the trailer told me that desoto has a new rule for 2010 season that every single bus has to spend $150 for front bumpers and s250 for rollcage and that the desoto employees will do the work on the bus and they would've made at least 4 grand off of me plus 400 bucks off another driver because we were the only 1 that race stock bus with stock bumpers because we don't use our bumpers unlike those that has it so im glad raceccmp.com came to me and gave me a oppunity to race just my buses over there and to be in charge of the bus show (like we pick who start where and our system for that is real simple the race result will be inverted for the line-up basically the last race winner starts last while last place starts 1st plus serveral things to run the bus show) and I can assure you guys that there is more benefit$ over there since I also control the payouts for the buses I get to choose who makes how much and it depends on if they did any work to the bus 1st place pays 1000 bucks but that doesn't mean my driver is getting paid that much since im the 1 who bought those buses im also the 1 who got them towed to the track plus working on them and replacing parts the only downfall about racing at ccmp (charlotte county motorsport park) is the 70 miles drive there plus 70 back plus I've been so busy that the only thing I have time for is twitter but I can say this I have more fun at ccmp than I have had at desoto and I have so much more priviliages at the track plus I can park my pop up camper there, bus has their own fenced in area, and security camera with night visions

We are also talking to another track owners to see if they are interested in running my bus show at their track for 2011 hopfully ill have 2 tracks that im running those buses at

Since we have a 35 footer trailer (still needs some tlc but not much to get it ready) that is long enough for a bus to fit on ill be able to race at serveral different track (orlando speedworld, citrus speedway, and auburndale speedway) try and win the race along with the grand bucks

Check us out on twitter for pics and updates on those buses we just had our race last weekend and there's pics of the damages that happened in the race check it out even has link to youtube video of the race from a few month ago

Oh yeah if anybody wants to get in touch with me email me it might take awhile but eventually ill get back to you

And we are still and always looking for buses from tampa to sarasota to collier county 1000 bucks or less unless its a package deal like 4 bus for 2000 bucks

And hell.... thanks for emailing me.... been so busy just havnt had time to check it out

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was some Deaf hippie wanting to buy a bus to paint it lol.

Charlotte county motorsport park is in punta gorda exit 161 off of i75 on piper road
Jimmy #76
Aint Skeered racing schools
School bus figure 8's racing team
JimmyCowboy@Tmail.com
Proudly sponsored by

Suncoast braces and limbs

BandEracing.com

Wynn performance parts

Charlotte county motorsport park is in punta gorda exit 161 off of i75 on piper road

is that the inner track at the lowes speedway in concorde?

Back