Hi Everyone!

BeatriceB

Reaction score
Well hello, I was a little bit nervous to introduce myself but then again, what do I have to lose? I'm HOH and wears hearing aids in both ears all the time. My parents and sister are all deaf and I turned out to be the only one who could hear somewhat. A blessing and a curse sometimes. I'm a jewelry designer who runs an online boutique- currently under construction as I put together a re-launch. I live in the Cleveland, OH, area right now but I'm hoping that I find the opportunity to move somewhere else, like Austin, TX, or Southern California or Phoenix, AZ, in the next few months. Unfortunately, I don't know very many people in the areas I want to go and I feel uncomfortable picking up and moving somewhere with no support network.

Anyway, I'm glad to have found this website and hope I meet some cool people and learn great things about the world!

Thank you!! I've been enjoying my time here.

OH NO! Beatrice.... why are you here? I just figured out you are Bellamie's sister. It was good to see you on this forum. Enjoy your web surfing! :cool2:

OH NO! Beatrice.... why are you here? I just figured out you are Bellamie's sister. It was good to see you on this forum. Enjoy your web surfing! :cool2:

Yikes, I didn't mean to make it so obvious. You must have super-sleuthing skills...

new on here

hey everyone. how u doing? im new on here and just want to meet new people and make friends. i'm Deaf and live on long island. going to school for physical therapy assitant. not sure how forums tend to work since never tried it before lol. Welcome Beatrice :). you lucky to have Deaf in ur family since im only one lol. my family also in jewelry business too. i feel ya it not easy to pick up and move somewhere totaly new. good idea to come on here to meet peoples..since im doing same. I love arizona too. possible one day might move there but not anytime soon lol. well hope we both get to meet people on here. enjpy ur day. smile

hey everyone. how u doing? im new on here and just want to meet new people and make friends. i'm Deaf and live on long island. going to school for physical therapy assitant. not sure how forums tend to work since never tried it before lol. Welcome Beatrice :). you lucky to have Deaf in ur family since im only one lol. my family also in jewelry business too. i feel ya it not easy to pick up and move somewhere totaly new. good idea to come on here to meet peoples..since im doing same. I love arizona too. possible one day might move there but not anytime soon lol. well hope we both get to meet people on here. enjpy ur day. smile

Hey, welcome!! You're a jewelry designer as well? Do you sell anywhere? I'm on Etsy for the time being until my official website is done. ReVintaged Jewelry and Scarves by BirdcageBohemia on Etsy

Perhaps, we should just pick up and move to Phoenix. I hear life is supposed to be short. At least if we start talking about it, the universe might hear us and send us something.

Well hello, I was a little bit nervous to introduce myself but then again, what do I have to lose? I'm HOH and wears hearing aids in both ears all the time. My parents and sister are all deaf and I turned out to be the only one who could hear somewhat. A blessing and a curse sometimes. I'm a jewelry designer who runs an online boutique- currently under construction as I put together a re-launch. I live in the Cleveland, OH, area right now but I'm hoping that I find the opportunity to move somewhere else, like Austin, TX, or Southern California or Phoenix, AZ, in the next few months. Unfortunately, I don't know very many people in the areas I want to go and I feel uncomfortable picking up and moving somewhere with no support network.

Anyway, I'm glad to have found this website and hope I meet some cool people and learn great things about the world!

I guess we are both common that we are nervous to introduce ourselves on this site. lolz. Same me, that I want to move out after I graduate my degree. I haven't come up decide where I want to live.

Hey Beatrice :)
It's nice to meet you! Try not to be nervous, I'm sure none of us bite hehe

Back