Introduce myself

Aww, that's not good! What homework do you have?

I have five classes. Introduction Chemistry, Philosophy, Logic, Nutrition, and Computer Information System.

Philosophy and Logic are lots writing essay. Nutrition and CIS are online doing assignments.

:cool2:

I have five classes. Introduction Chemistry, Philosophy, Logic, Nutrition, and Computer Information System.

Philosophy and Logic are lots writing essay. Nutrition and CIS are online doing assignments.

:cool2:
That sounds...exhausting :P lol

good question, I did not read his post. sorry by the way. I recent watched movie about V Vendetta. it is good show.

Reason why I ask is because Dr.Phil always say I'm DEAF in various threads on deafness.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am laughing about the way you put DEAF instead of Deaf (if you are a ASL signer) and deaf is a medical term for losing your hearing loss or have no hearing at all. But when you put DEAF, that is exactly what Dr. Phil's interpretation with the DEAF. I had explained to him that DEAF is like screaming loud that he is DEAF. He does not need to scream at all. Just say Deaf which is better. I am Deaf, enough said. :)

I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Welcome Di..aka brat. :giggle:

We do not usually say DEAF. Just deaf or Deaf. Otherwise seem like shouting at us. :hug:

Hope you do not be exhausted from schoolwork but will be *SO* worth it in the end.

Better deaf then "dead"which usually is a mistake I frequently make while typing. Ha ha

Back