Suggestions for Netflix?

K8E_7

Reaction score
I love Switched at Birth and One Tree Hill but sadly, I've caught up with all of the episodes on Netflix. So, any suggestions on shows or movies?

I just watched Heart and Souls staring Robert Downey Jr. I thought it was good.

no idea. I just kind of randomly pick old tv shows from my youth lol. Right now I'm watching Quincy ME

I'm finding that a lot of the shows are missing episodes on Netflix which is very annoying...

Netflix has all the episodes of Breaking Bad! OMG what a series!!! Best series I've ever seen hands down.

My kids take over Netflix so I never was able to have the chance to use it. :(

no idea. I just kind of randomly pick old tv shows from my youth lol. Right now I'm watching Quincy ME

I'm finding that a lot of the shows are missing episodes on Netflix which is very annoying...

I know right. The Twilight Zone is missing fourth season. Mah! I wanna see every episode

The orange is the new black is cool tv show but not for everyone.

If you liked switched at birth you might like the fosters. I just finished watching the first season. Cool tv show.

Once Upon a Time is pretty good. Revenge too. umm..Breaking Bad is freaking awesome. And ale Orange is the New Black...idk like someone else said it depends on person.

I still have membership with Netflix and I haven't regret it since. :)

I love Netflix. That's cool. That's lot of movies on Netflix. I don't have to go to town for rent movies. :)

I like watching older cartoons from my childhood on there. :)

Anyhow, check out...
Trailer Park Boys

I'm only mentioning this because its a terrific series and that season 8 airs on Sept 5th

Trailer Park Boys was hilarious show. I'm glad to see it continuing. I haven't caught the new movie yet though.

Bojack Horseman is a new Netflix original animated series. Pretty funny. Gets better a few episodes into it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Last edited:
I'm currently watching a BBC movie series on Netflix called "Survivors" --talking about virus...

My mother and I stumbled upon a British TV series, a Netflix exclusive, called Happy Valley. It was so good that we watched all six episodes in Season 1 in one sitting. Highly recommended....

Laura

Back