Been cheated by my ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeafMommy0407

Reaction score
I just found out that I have been cheated by my ex. He has been cheating on me while we were together 2 years ago. He has been cheating on someone too-HIS FIANCEE! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :pissed: :mad: :mad2:

It is over with us. He doesnt know what will bite his ass. Ofc he will be in hell for that. His fiancee and I just had a talk. He is in BIG TROUBLE! :evil:

His fiancee is still with him and she doesnt want to break up with him after he has been cheating on her 4 times! What a crazy woman!:crazy:

Anyways, I am outta of it. He can eat shit and die. :evil:

ouch! i am very sowwy hear abt that... i hope that u will find a new guy for u in future... :)

Ahh..I'm so sorry to hear. I read your post earlier this week and i know you had high hopes for this relationship. Take extra special care of yourself this weekend, pamper yourself and do something special that YOU can enjoy. It may not happen overnite, but the right man WILL come along, and you will find happiness.

Oh man im sorry to hear what happened. I couldn't even put myself to cheating on the wife during the separation period, even though I was pretty much tempted to.

Before I got married I had ex gf's cheating on me especially I caught one in bed with another guy. Makes me wonder if the word "Love" is either heavenly or hellish....

Keep yer chin up somebody better than him will come along for sure but it has to be left to fate cuz life is always full of surprises eh...

I'm sorry to hear that. I read your other thread about you guys getting back together.

This fiancee...she's the one he broke up with recently or that ex is also cheated on too? This is a bit confusing so don't understand but anyhow, I feel for you.

Hugs

Meg said:
I'm sorry to hear that. I read your other thread about you guys getting back together.

This fiancee...she's the one he broke up with recently or that ex is also cheated on too? This is a bit confusing so don't understand but anyhow, I feel for you.

Hugs

According to HIM, He said that he broke up with her 4 months ago which he was with her for 4 YEARS when I was dating him. What the fuck is that? So that is that.

I'm sorry to see that. God'll find the right time and right guy for you. Have faith in Him.

Ha ha ha.. I'm not going backwards to see him again if I were you. I'd go for it to find a new guy, u need to be happy with your new life.

Well, I guess he just got out of the auto wreck yard as a piece of junk himself. A wrong kind of guy just like a "lemon" car.

4 times? as with 4 different women or just one other woman?

I am sorrow to heard that about what happened of the relationships between boyfriend and girlfriend cheated each other.

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
I just found out that I have been cheated by my ex. He has been cheating on me while we were together 2 years ago. He has been cheating on someone too-HIS FIANCEE! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :pissed: :mad: :mad2:

It is over with us. He doesnt know what will bite his ass. Ofc he will be in hell for that. His fiancee and I just had a talk. He is in BIG TROUBLE! :evil:

His fiancee is still with him and she doesnt want to break up with him after he has been cheating on her 4 times! What a crazy woman!:crazy:

Anyways, I am outta of it. He can eat shit and die. :evil:

Oh boy!, your ex barred you from the hidden secrets, and affairs on other person and that's not good. Had he been fight or argues or not telling you from the hidden secrets? Shame on your ex.

Alway take their time to get trusted from new boyfriend at least 6 months will be better keep as perm and longer. Never trust them if he barred you from the hidden of secrets.

Ditch'em and find mr right guy brand new better ones... When right time for you have a wonderful guy in one day.

:( :hug: Oh DeafGeorgiaLady, I am so sorry to hear about this with your ex boyfriend. You were so happy and excited earlier this week, and then to learn and hear of all this.

Work with your grief, and help yourself to move on to better things to come for you. You deserve a really good man who will be good to you always, honest and trustworthy and who will show you so much love.

I know you're angry right now because of what this ex boyfriend of your's did, and now it's time to let go of him. Each day, it will become a little better, and you will start to see things more clearly for your own future.

God bless you, and just think positive that things will get better down the road. Big Hugs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back