I decided to do something tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath

Reaction score
Hi, I decided to do something tonight. I stopped hanging out at the Stormfront website and I really hope I am doing the right thing. I stopped not because of AllDeaf but for my own personal reasons.

Thank you and God Bless

Oh Ok :ugh2:

I thought this thread was gotta be interesting, but I'm afraid I was wrong. :whistle:

Good for you! I'm seriously proud of you, Heath.

I'm sorry but I hope everything work out for you.

I agree to disagree with your posts but I'm still enjoy to learn to understand where you come from and read your posts.

Did the world just end? Actually Cheri, Stormfront is a very extreme racist site.(like Ku Klux Klan philosophy)
This is a GOOD beginning Heath......very good! Seriously.....you can be proud of who you are without bashing minorities who aren't like you.
A lot of us understand.....and as a matter of fact, I rememeber reading that most white nationalist types tend to be Timothy McVeigh types.
It really is OK......you have your own community right here!

deafdyke said:
Did the world just end? Actually Cheri, Stormfront is a very extreme racist site.(like Ku Klux Klan philosophy)

Oh Yikes! I had no idea. :Ohno: What made you go there the first place Heath?

deafdyke said:
This is a GOOD beginning Heath......very good! Seriously.....you can be proud of who you are without bashing minorities who aren't like you.
A lot of us understand.....and as a matter of fact, I rememeber reading that most white nationalist types tend to be Timothy McVeigh types.
It really is OK......you have your own community right here!

Stormfront is not like the KKK philosphy and it is more of a Christian Identity philosphy. Do not believe everything you read or hear on t.v. or the newspapers. It does not certainly help that another groups go on the Stormfront website and mess up what is supposed to be a White nationalist website and not have all these various groups and factions come on there. There are positive and negative things to everything.

There are alots of things I agree with or disagree with about White nationalism beliefs but number one, I am Deaf and that is all that matters.

No, Most White Nationalists are not Timothy McVeigh types and Timothy was no white nationalist to even begin with. He embraced the white seperatist philosphy where I do not and I am no Timothy McVeigh either. White nationalism is more concerned with non-violence while white seperatists are concerned with violence.

The news, tv , media, literature and everything really has distorted the true picture of white nationalism.

Yes, I am Deaf and it is better that I am in the Deaf community but I will always have strong beliefs and to do what is right and live for God My Lord and Personal Savior Jesus Christ.

Cheri said:
Oh Yikes! I had no idea. :Ohno: What made you go there the first place Heath?

I am not going to explain that but I went through some very bad experiences that made me be a White nationalist but I left for personal reasons and not because of AllDeaf or anything like that. It is between God and me and that is all that matters.

Oh, that's good. I am glad you don't go there anymore. Great news ! :thumb:

Stormfront is not like the KKK philosphy and it is more of a Christian Identity philosphy. Do not believe everything you read or hear on t.v. or the newspapers. It does not certainly help that another groups go on the Stormfront website and mess up what is supposed to be a White nationalist website and not have all these various groups and factions come on there. There are positive and negative things to everything.
FYI, I have lurked at Stormfront, and trust me it is EXTREME. Actually there's no real diffy between KKK and CI! They are essentially the SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No, Most White Nationalists are not Timothy McVeigh types and Timothy was no white nationalist to even begin with. He embraced the white seperatist philosphy where I do not and I am no Timothy McVeigh either. White nationalism is more concerned with non-violence while white seperatists are concerned with violence. {/QUOTE]
I know that McViegh wasn't a white nationalist/Stormfront type.However, he was a disaffected angry white boy, who felt that minorites were out to get him, and there was an anti-white male sentiment in the US. (THAT is why he got so angry and decided to blow up Oklahoma City!).....and those are the folks who make up 99.9% of the White Power/Pride movement.

Yes, I am Deaf and it is better that I am in the Deaf community but I will always have strong beliefs and to do what is right and live for God My Lord and Personal Savior Jesus Christ.
Do you not think that Jesus would have helped those who are downtrodden and on the fringes of society?

Heath, why do you identify so vehemently with Nazi ideology? The Nazis hated and wanted to exterminate all those whom they felt were inferior to themselves, including the deaf. But you’re practically their golden poster boy. What’s the dilio, yo? Is this some sort extremely perverted form of self-hatred on your part? Do you subconsciously wish that your parents had been euthanized and that you had never been born? If it is, then you are one seriously confused individual. Get thee to a shrink, pronto.

Levonian said:
Heath, why do you identify so vehemently with Nazi ideology? The Nazis hated and wanted to exterminate all those whom they felt were inferior to themselves, including the deaf. But you’re practically their golden poster boy. What’s the dilio, yo? Is this some sort extremely perverted form of self-hatred on your part? Do you subconsciously wish that your parents had been euthanized and that you had never been born? If it is, then you are one seriously confused individual. Get thee to a shrink, pronto.

same thing I was thought it so... 'bout him..

Hopefully he willing scarfice his life and not going stormfront and other stuffs what you has been obessioned about.... You have willpower and to stop to take anything stupid coming from... stormfront and others?
:dunno: ~? btw wait and see...

God knows 'bout him... not me..

Heath,
I am proud of you... wordlessly ignore those people asking you WHY WHY.. now its past.. move on.. start over..
but remember you have us here.. hang in there.

Levonian said:

The Nazis only exterminated Jewish Deaf people and not Deaf Germans. I think you are very angry I stopped going there.

DoofusMama said:
Heath,
I am proud of you... wordlessly ignore those people asking you WHY WHY.. now its past.. move on.. start over..
but remember you have us here.. hang in there.

Yeah Thank you even though there are alots of things I agree with them and things I disagree with them. I will always be Deaf. Thanks....

Heath said:
The Nazis only exterminated Jewish Deaf people and not Deaf Germans. I think you are very angry I stopped going there.

Nooooo.....they exterminated ALL deaf people...as well as gays and lesbians and gypsys and other groups.....not just Jewish people.....

Brush up on your history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back