Women Verbally Abusing Kids on Dr. Phil

AJ

Reaction score
im watching dr. phil, and ......im speechless. this is the most disgusting thing ive ever seen. this mother is yelling at her 7 and 11 year old daughters. and not just yelling...but calling them pieces of shit, and telling them that she's going to beat the living shit out of them. she yells at her 7 year old daughter until she cant breathe and ends up throwing up in the toilet because she's so scared of her mother. and her mother tell her she's just full of drama

now im not a parent...yet. i plan on being a father. so i dont know how bad and out of control kids can be...but i could never ever see myself yelling at my children to the point where they are hiding in the closet from me, and puking in the toilet.

the husband needs to divorce his wife and take the children

im surprised the Child Protective Service hasn't taken away her children for abuse.

also...she calls her kid Helen Keller because they act deaf and blind to the world. she almost said "deaf and dumb" i wanted to beat her ass for that one.

I've seen far worse than this AJ....It's sad that there are some parents out there who do that to their own children yet, no one does a freaking thing about it....

I've seen people get arrested or lose their kids for less abusive behavior. It's as if we're safe as long as we're on our worse behavior. ;)

Seriously, this is getting out of hand. Kids say things and the protective services come to visit the house. If they see nothing, then they dismiss the case and move on. :(

:eek:

That's even terrible reading that. What did Dr. Phil say about all this? And what was the mother's respond of her actions toward to her children?

I used to watch Dr. Phil, but never seen something like this before. I agree with you that the children needs to be remove from that home.

Oh that's horrible thing that a mother would do to her children, AJ! No kids should have to be very scared of their mother that they throw up. Did the show say what happened to kids now?

dr. phil suggested that the dad take them and get them out of their mother's sight until she goes to get help and fixers her anger problem.

like i said if i was the husband i would divorce her and take the kids far away.

Verbal abuse is no way to raise a child good! Hope that father keeps his kids away from that horrible mother if the anger management doesn't work! Did Dr Phil say anything to the mother that made her "snap"??

Yes, it´s a Verbal abuse.
im surprised the Child Protective Service hasn't taken away her children for abuse.

Me either. They must have known that it could end to hurt children´s emotionally. :(
They should do something to protect the children´s future is avoid to become volience/crime.

dr. phil suggested that the dad take them and get them out of their mother's sight until she goes to get help and fixers her anger problem.

I´m disagree to Dr. Phil´s suggestion.

I would advise the parents to go to parent class or cousellors for the tips how to handle the children.
OR
A mother need the help. She should be sent to physical clinic to find out about herself and learn to respect about herself.

I saw that show, AJ. Man, I want to strangle "Michelle" for calling her children those names and anger yelling. I am totally surprised that CPS didn't take them away from her. She say that she wished she has give the oldest for adoption but her dad say No. Poor her, she got her mind and feeling full of anger instead of letting go, she need to let the angers go, and I understand that Dr. Phil want to help her and let the anger go. For what I see what Michelle did to her 11 and 7 years old daughters, screaming, hitting, and it just scared those girls. She said that her daughters were deaf and dumb and it got me pissed off that I want to slap Michelle in front of whole Dr. Phil audiences. I wonder what happen after she get the helps.

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
I saw that show, AJ. Man, I want to strangle "Michelle" for calling her children those names and anger yelling. I am totally surprised that CPS didn't take them away from her. She say that she wished she has give the oldest for adoption but her dad say No. Poor her, she got her mind and feeling full of anger instead of letting go, she need to let the angers go, and I understand that Dr. Phil want to help her and let the anger go. For what I see what Michelle did to her 11 and 7 years old daughters, screaming, hitting, and it just scared those girls. She said that her daughters were deaf and dumb and it got me pissed off that I want to slap Michelle in front of whole Dr. Phil audiences. I wonder what happen after she get the helps.

I see clear about those problem now. I can see the fault on both sides is the parents because husband know in first place that his wife don´t feel ready to have children and then reject to let her to give eldest up for an adoption.
It look like that her husband didn´t support her with children much to give her too much burden.

Yes, I´m also wondering, too why CPS didnt take them away from her.

I've seen far worse than this AJ....It's sad that there are some parents out there who do that to their own children yet, no one does a freaking thing about it....
Yes, I´m also wondering, too why CPS didnt take them away from her.
Unfortunately, many states (such as IDAHO) do not have laws against verbal/emotional abuse. And, even in states where it is a crime, it is nearly impossible to prove.
Seriously, this is getting out of hand. Kids say things and the protective services come to visit the house. If they see nothing, then they dismiss the case and move on.
CPS is a joke anyway. I called CPS when my stepson was molesting his sister and CPS did NOTHING. When he molested my daughter, I called the cops, and then they did NOTHING. Even when my husband’s ex-wife refused to allow us to get stepson medical/psychiatric treatment and we had to get a court order requiring it and she still refused to allow treatment and called all the doctors in town and threatened them not to treat stepson, CPS did NOTHING. All CPS is good for is documentation, NOTHING more.

If you will recall, there was a social worker charged with a child's death because she falsified records & didn't do proper criminal record checks. The now deceased child in the parents' home that was once had a battery conviction on their own family member and a history of abuse in CPS records.

Indianapolis, Jan. 16 - Children's Services caseworker Denise Moore had no comment as she left court after her initial appearance.

Moore is accused of official misconduct and falsifying information in an adoption proceeding.

An Eyewitness News investigation in November showed Moore failed to do a proper criminal history check before placing four-year-old Anthony Bars and his twin sister in the home of L.B. and Latricia Bars, but indicated on official court documents that she did.

L.B. Bars had a battery conviction on his own daughter and a history of abuse in CPS records.

Anthony and his sister were beaten and severely malnourished and Anthony died.
source

Sad that it takes a death to get proper attention, huh?

Eve said:
Sad that it takes a death to get proper attention, huh?

Especially when it is an innocent child's death to get proper attention, it disenheartens me because when did it become that the children had to be the sacrifical lambs of the "proper" disciplining system? I'm a firm believer of a good firm spanking when the situation asks for it. Disciplining doesn't mean abusing or taking the child behing "the barn and beating the sh*t" out of the child with the belt.

I won't lie. I have seen the brats in Wal-Mart's and where's the brats' mothers? Oh, the mothers are young girls! H*ll, some of them are as young as my niece! (She's 14 now) and those young mothers are no older than 16 and they dress as if they're going "street-walking". Get my drift? The sad thing about the picture I saw.. The young mothers dressed better than the kids and what was in the carts, the mothers' clothes, sodas, munchies, diapers and formula but where was the bare essentials like milk, bread and so on.

Yes, I'm judgmental. Is it because I'm older than those young mothers or is it because I'm jaded? So jaded to the point that I'm tired of the system failing families who fight so hard to make sure they stay together because of a crazed ex-wife that intervenes to have a comeuppance or worse.. young mothers constantly getting pregnant by different fathers and forgetting which father is for which child?

I hear ya, cookiemonster, but some of those young mothers behaving so poorly aren't so young. my husband's ex-wife is over 40 and still behaves like a self-centered 16-year-old. Where is the justice?

Even the smartest women in the world lacks the emotional logic in childrearing.

You can take a woman who has several PhD's in child development and give her a weekend with three kids who has either ADHD or ADD and she will be at her wit's end at the end of the weekend. Give the same three kids to a mother who's never had college/university experience but she has had on-hand experience with children, that mother will be as creative with the ADHD/ADD children.

some of those young mothers behaving so poorly aren't so young. my husband's ex-wife is over 40 and still behaves like a self-centered 16-year-old. Where is the justice?

The sad thing about older mothers acting like her children is that it often boils down to power struggles. She, herself, has issues and the most tragic thing is that her children has to suffer for her issues and they pay for it the long way.

Why do you think I am so overtly-aggressive? I have a self-centered mother & I love her, yes, she gave me life however there are days that I wish she would not rain on my parade as she has her own to rain on.

Back